The Student Room Group
it wasn't bad really, but i had seen better papers, no idea how i have done though, did you answer Q1 or 2?

Edit; Ooops I never actually did this exam, I did unit 3! : )
Reply 2
I thought the paper was ok but i completely messed up a question. I wrote about the findings of study's into forgetting from LTM even though I should have wrote about encoding, capacity, and duration for question one. Do you think I will lose all 6 marks, I think I will
Reply 3
Ahhhh i dont know .. They might give u half marks. I didnt do that question thoguh i done quetions 2 and 3. what did u do??
Reply 4
I did questions 1 and 4, didn't finish, got writer's cramp and probably wrote completely the wrong thing for all my questions. The only bit I think I got was the 6 marks for the bit about flashbulb memory and repression.

May/June resit here I come!

It wouldn't be so bad, but I've been getting A's & B's for all my essays in class.
Reply 5
erm i did question 1 and 3, i'm not sure if i did the right thing for 3 either. I really want an A overall :s-smilie: i dnt think i will get any marks for it even though forgetting is sort of to do with the nature of LTM lol i think i should face it that i'm gonna get 0 out of 6 for that
Reply 6
did unit 2, was interesting, dint write about any case studies for one of the 18 mark questions......oopsy, ok im making it sound worse the t is, i ddnt write about any, but really i dont thnk you really needed to as it was about drugs and stuff, so just needed to say how they worked.....hope i got my 65%, but my lack of case studies may stop me

Latest