The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Whats Staffordshire Uni Like?

Hey, anyone know how Staffordshire University/ Stafford Campus is like? I'm thinking about applying there and was wondering whether the area is racist or is it pretty mixed with accepting people?

Thanks in advance.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey, I went to the Stoke campus and I was worried about racism too aha! but honestly there is such a strong mixture of people there, so it was fine. I found that everyone there was pretty much accepting, so nothing to worry about at all.

Hope that helped :}
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Original post by BlackWidow24
Hey, anyone know how Staffordshire University/ Stafford Campus is like? I'm thinking about applying there and was wondering whether the area is racist or is it pretty mixed with accepting people?

Thanks in advanced.

Hello BlackWidow24,

How are you doing? Great to hear you're looking to make an application :smile:

Which course are you interested in? If you have any questions just let me know.

Katie
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Staffordshire University
Hello BlackWidow24,

How are you doing? Great to hear you're looking to make an application :smile:

Which course are you interested in? If you have any questions just let me know.

Katie

Hey, I'm applying for Film Production Technology through Extra this year, but I have a couple of questions since I'm applying for a completely different course then what I originally applied for so is there a number I could ring?
Hey, I'm applying for Film Production Technology through Extra this year, but I have a couple of questions since I'm applying for a completely different course then what I originally applied for so is there a number I could ring?

Hi there,

Fantastic news :smile: It's a great course.

We'd be really happy to chat through the questions you have, give our team a call on 01782 294 400.

We also have an Open Day on Saturday June 20 where you'll be able to talk to our academic staff, support staff and current students face to face. It will definitely be worth your while if you can make the journey.

I also shared some news around some of the creative projects our students have been working on - you might want to take a look Robots, puppets & posh portaloos - what do you want to create at uni?

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions,
Katie
Reply 5

Thanks in advance.

Hiya there, I can answer questions regarding Stafford Campus!
Is there anything specifically you want to know? I am still in my first year here at the Stafford Campus so can give you an honest answer on what it's like :smile:
If everyone hasn't seen it already, have a read through our Student Blogs - they're a really interesting insight into what student life is really like :smile:

Here's one which gives a lovely reflection from a third year student. Another here which talks about memories of uni life.

Have a read through them because there's loads of useful information and advice about starting uni, how to make the most out of your student loan, tips & advice for your course etc.

Hope this helps :smile:

Katie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending