The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

The Maltings!

I've just booked my accommodation for The Maltings room 21005. Is anyone else close by? X
Reply 1
I'm in flat 208 so not too far away!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Hey, I didn't realise you had your own post. Shall we talk on here as the host on the other chat does not seem to want to reply to us. Oh I'm in flat 11202 by the way. Not sure how close that is lol. 😊
Reply 3
Basically your flat is 112 and then your room number is 02... There's two buildings so not sure if we will be in the same one but will probably see you at some point during freshers! Are you on the maltings Facebook page?
Original post by chocho54
Basically your flat is 112 and then your room number is 02... There's two buildings so not sure if we will be in the same one but will probably see you at some point during freshers! Are you on the maltings Facebook page?

Awesome. Thanks for the help. Yeah I'll cya then, can't wait! So excited. 😄Umm didn't know there was one, I'll take a look into it. Thanks again 😊
Reply 5
Hey! Could you possibly send me the link to the maltings Facebook page please?? :smile:
Original post by Zaaa123
Hey! Could you possibly send me the link to the maltings Facebook page please?? :smile:

Hiya I received an email guiding me to it. Or you could always search for it on Facebook, it should come up.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zaaa123

Hi Zaa123,

Follow the link below to join our social media groups. http://www.ntu.ac.uk/current_students/social_media/facebook/index.html
Hope this helps,
Erica
Reply 8
Original post by Georgiamaews
I've just booked my accommodation for The Maltings room 21005. Is anyone else close by? X

I'm in the flat right next to you 209! :smile:
Flat 201 :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending