The Student Room Group

OCR F295 - People in organisations (17th June 2015)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
what's the difference between grievance procedure and tribunal? is tribunal just more formal?
Reply 21
Original post by lg01
what's the difference between grievance procedure and tribunal? is tribunal just more formal?

Grievance procedures are a means of dispute resolution that can be used by a company to address complaints by employees, suppliers, customers, and/or competitors. A grievance procedure provides a hierarchical structure for presenting and settling workplace disputes. (It's within the business) and a tribunal isn't within the business but is held by a recognised body.
everyone excited for the exam? lol
Reply 23
I'm so excited!!!!!
Reply 24
Any recommendations of how to structure the last question? What areas should be considered?
Reply 25
What equations has everyone learnt? I can only think of employee turnover and salary rate change. Any others??
Thoughts on the paper? What did everyone get for question 1? And did anyone else think question 5 was an awful question?
Reply 27
Original post by AlexM1997
Thoughts on the paper? What did everyone get for question 1? And did anyone else think question 5 was an awful question?

Question 5 was terrible, absolutely terrible, had to freestyle my way through that, what did you write? And what did you get for question 1?
I didn't mind the 18 marker but hated the George/jessica 13 marker. And for question 1 i got 9.1%
Original post by Passc1c4
Question 5 was terrible, absolutely terrible, had to freestyle my way through that, what did you write? And what did you get for question 1?

I literally rambled a lot, spoke about ACAS a bit but that was literally it :P I got 9.1%, but no idea if thats right!
Original post by AlexM1997
I literally rambled a lot, spoke about ACAS a bit but that was literally it :P I got 9.1%, but no idea if thats right!

I got 9.1% too!!! Found the 5th question awful, no idea if anything that I wrote was relevant! other than that didnt think it was too bad :smile:
Reply 31
Yh I spoke about acas too I also mentioned about different types of communication that they could use and the factors to consider? Dont know if its right though and I got 1.1% for Q1 I did 23 /21 but did not x by 100.
Reply 32
How did you's get 9.1%? I got 52.2%!! Haha I'm so confused
what on earth was that dismissal question? how can i speak about that for 13 marks?!?!
didn't even think about ACAS
23/(12*21)=0.091*100 = 9.1%
Anyone get 191.7% I did 23/12*100
Did anyone else put collective bargaining and grievance procedures for question 5?
Reply 38
Question 5 was horrible! Literally struggled so much with what to write 😩
I went down the route of explaining that Bob's points for dismissal were unfair and fair but overall George shouldn't dismiss Jessica straight away but give her extra training and set performance targets to meet and if she doesn't meet them then dismiss her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending