The Student Room Group

Gcse economics thread

This forum is for economic students, specifically ocr, to help one another in preparing for the two upcoming examinations. How is everyone's revision going so far?

Exam Dates:

OCR
Paper one: Wednesday 17th May 2023
Paper two: Friday 26th May 2023?

Not sure about paper 2! Can someone check it?
(edited 1 year ago)
hi i'm doing aqa gcse econ and i checked for ocr and it says paper 1 is on 17th may (pm) and paper 2 is on 26th may (am)
econ revision is going decent, in october i got a 9 for paper 1 which i was very pleased about and i just sat my jan econ mock a few days ago and i think i did quite well again (hopefully an 8), luckily my teacher is rlly good so all i have to do is go over my notes and do a bunch of past papers to get back in track
Also not to scare you but there is 113 days till GCSEs and that puts things into perspective for me as i havent been revising that much but now im slowly getting back into the rhythm of revising everyday
Reply 2
Original post by rayhxn97
hi i'm doing aqa gcse econ and i checked for ocr and it says paper 1 is on 17th may (pm) and paper 2 is on 26th may (am)
econ revision is going decent, in october i got a 9 for paper 1 which i was very pleased about and i just sat my jan econ mock a few days ago and i think i did quite well again (hopefully an 8), luckily my teacher is rlly good so all i have to do is go over my notes and do a bunch of past papers to get back in track
Also not to scare you but there is 113 days till GCSEs and that puts things into perspective for me as i havent been revising that much but now im slowly getting back into the rhythm of revising everyday

How did you find the Econ paper yesterday ?

Quick Reply

Latest