The Student Room Group
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website

Didn't Get In To Arts University Bournemouth Halls Of Residence

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BethCollins
yeah I'm worried about it as well! Feel like I'm going to just fail straight away!! Ahah but I hope it will be ok when I get there! Would be good to get in accommodation with someone on the same course to always get their opinion and stuff :tongue:

Yeah hopefully! and yeah same, I'm doing Animation Production, and have no idea how many people are doing it XD
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website
I lived in Bracken House in Lansdowne last year and the place is decent. The studio was £129 a week and you get a small kitchen area and a bathroom with shower. The only thing I really like about it is the fact that it's so close to bus stops to uni and Asda, but I have to say the management sucks a lot.
Original post by VeggieSausage
Yeah hopefully! and yeah same, I'm doing Animation Production, and have no idea how many people are doing it XD

Yeah im doing graphic design and i have no idea whos doing it!! Plus i find ot hard to talk to new people aa soon as i meet them! Ill end up in a flat by myself 😂
Hey,

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here - If you're looking for brand new stylish accommodation in Bournemouth then check out Mercury House all of our 149 studios have their own en suite bathroom, kitchen area, small double bed, desk area and plenty of storage. Rent includes all your bills, Wifi and contents insurance.

We also have fab Social Spaces to spend time with friends or make new ones, or to get your head down and study. Our marketing suite is open now if you want to come take a look. Just give us a call on 01202 023 118. We also have an open day this Saturday from 10am-5pm!

Check out our www.facebook.com/MercuryHouse

Contact our friendly on site accommodation team on 01202 023 118 or visit www.freshstudentliving.co.uk/mercury-house to find out more

Thanks,
Kate @ Fresh
Original post by Fresh Student Living
Hey,

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here - If you're looking for brand new stylish accommodation in Bournemouth then check out Mercury House all of our 149 studios have their own en suite bathroom, kitchen area, small double bed, desk area and plenty of storage. Rent includes all your bills, Wifi and contents insurance.

We also have fab Social Spaces to spend time with friends or make new ones, or to get your head down and study. Our marketing suite is open now if you want to come take a look. Just give us a call on 01202 023 118. We also have an open day this Saturday from 10am-5pm!

Check out our www.facebook.com/MercuryHouse

Contact our friendly on site accommodation team on 01202 023 118 or visit www.freshstudentliving.co.uk/mercury-house to find out more

Thanks,
Kate @ Fresh

Thanks, I'll check it out!
Yeah im doing graphic design and i have no idea whos doing it!! Plus i find ot hard to talk to new people aa soon as i meet them! Ill end up in a flat by myself 😂

It will be fine, hopefully you'll meet people at accommodation day, then at freshers after!
Original post by VeggieSausage
It will be fine, hopefully you'll meet people at accommodation day, then at freshers after!

Yeah! Im sure everyone will be super friendly too :smile:
I'm in the same position as you, (applied within the deadline - 3 hours away from AUB) but I was declined then put on a waiting list. I have no clue about how to rent a private accommodation so the next few months will be fun ahah... I'm just relieved that there are other first years in our position...
- Sophie :smile:
Original post by sophfeegee
I'm in the same position as you, (applied within the deadline - 3 hours away from AUB) but I was declined then put on a waiting list. I have no clue about how to rent a private accommodation so the next few months will be fun ahah... I'm just relieved that there are other first years in our position...
- Sophie :smile:

Oh ok, yeah I don't know much either about renting either XD hopefully the accommodation day will give more information! :smile: and same, I was worried I would be one of the only people that didn't get in to halls
Hey, I'm in the same boat as you guys too D:
I think I am going to go to the accommodation day on the 17th as well
Original post by echo97
Hey, I'm in the same boat as you guys too D:
I think I am going to go to the accommodation day on the 17th as well

Ok, I'll see you on the 17th!

I am studying Graphic Design in September! I am also looking for a place to stay for my first year at uni :smile: glad that I am not the only one going through this.
Original post by RavneetB
I am studying Graphic Design in September! I am also looking for a place to stay for my first year at uni :smile: glad that I am not the only one going through this.

Yeah it seems like there is a lot of us in the same situation!!
Hi there
Anybody still looking for an accommodation? I am currently looking for a replacement tenant in Chesil House (1 floor, 116 Pounds weekly, bus pass included).
Contract is from 1 September (or later) to 9 January 2016. Then you can renew your contract or you might choose to look for an accommodation together with friends you have made in the first semester ;-)
If you want more information, just message me ;-)
Original post by Kathi2015
Hi there
Anybody still looking for an accommodation? I am currently looking for a replacement tenant in Chesil House (1 floor, 116 Pounds weekly, bus pass included).
Contract is from 1 September (or later) to 9 January 2016. Then you can renew your contract or you might choose to look for an accommodation together with friends you have made in the first semester ;-)

Hi House&Son here,

We still have some great student accommodation available.

Give us a call on 01202 244844
Original post by Kathi2015
Hi there

Hi House&Son here,

We still have some great student accommodation available.

Give us a call on 01202 244844

We will be very happy to help.
Yeah it seems like there is a lot of us in the same situation!!

Concerning for all students looking for accommodation.

Should you need help HouseandSon still have some great accommodation available from as little as £73 per week per room.

Even in the heart of Winton.

01202 244844
Hiya, I'm currently studying at AUB and my friends just posted on our group chat "Looking for someone who needs to rent a huge double room in Bournemouth, £376 a month in Winton with two other lovely girls! Beautiful house close to the university, conservatory and large garden. Please message me if you're interested!" If you're still in need of accommodation, let me know and you can get in contact with her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending