The Student Room Group

Any advice for Intoxication Special Study paper 2015? (OCR law...)

The special study paper has me a bit lost... I've found all the basic materials about whats in the questions but am mainly stuck on the cases. Each case is like 50 pages long and difficult to read, does anyone have a simple solution to finding the critical and analytical points to the cases?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Oh thank you, I've actually got the response I needed from a different post, I just don't know how to delete this one now :')

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending