The Student Room Group

A Level Law Study Group 2022

Welcome to the A-level Law Study Group! :woo:

This is where you can chat to others students taking your subject as you prepare for your A-level exams this summer

What can I do in these groups?

Almost anything! If you need help with a certain topic, want to rant about something you are struggling with or just want to support other students who are trying to prepare, this is the place for you. We want these to be a useful place for everyone no matter what you're looking for! :smile:

What can't I do in these groups?

Asking or offering copyright papers is against our site rules, and so is taking conversation off-site to do these things. Any posts doing this will be removed. That's the only rule :naughty:

Ice Breaker questions if you want to use them!

> What exam board are you on? (Vote in the poll as well!)

> What bits of the course are you feeling confident with?

> What areas are you struggling with a little?

> Have you found any resources online that have helped you prepare?

Specifications:
AQA - AS // A-level
OCR - AS/A-level (from 2017) // AS/A-Level (from 2020)
WJEC - AS/A-level

Advance Information

Good luck with the next few months. Remember, ask for help, support where you can and together we can do this! :yes:
(edited 2 years ago)
Keeping this space for a list of resources or study tools that are recommended in this thread:
hi, i'm doing edexcel a-level law :smile:
Original post by dolcie000
hi, i'm doing edexcel a-level law :smile:

Hey, welcome :smile:

How are you feeling for your exams at the end of the year?
Original post by Evil Homer
Hey, welcome :smile:

How are you feeling for your exams at the end of the year?

a bit stressed if im honest since there's so much content!!
Hi, I'm doing Ocr Law :smile:
Hi everyone!

Hope your studies are going well! This is just a quick reminder that the exams’ additional information is due to be released soon, so keep an eye out for updates about which topics your exams will be focused on.

What topics would you like to see come up this year? Is there anything that you hope won’t make it onto the paper? Do let us know!

Best of luck with your revision!

MP :smile:
Hi everyone,

The Advanced Information for exams is out now! Take a look at our TSR Advance Information Megathread for more information and advice. We also have exam boards taking student questions in the thread. Have a look - it's a great opportunity to make sure you understand what you need to revise and put you in a good position to do well in your exams.

Advance Information

Good luck!

:smile:
Reply 8
Hey does anyone understand the advanced information for Ocr law, my teacher hasnt talked about it so i'm kinda confused.
Reply 9
Original post by Kompleksiara
Hi, I'm doing Ocr Law :smile:

So am I! How are you finding the course?
Reply 10
Original post by anyala
Hey does anyone understand the advanced information for Ocr law, my teacher hasnt talked about it so i'm kinda confused.

For A-level or AS?
Original post by anyala

hello...if you still interested i can be of help
In addition, i'll even send you relevant sources to guide you.
Hey I am doing CIE A level Law ,it's been a struggle to find someone who is on
the exam board with me .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending