The Student Room Group

MU Pleven 2016 ?!

I just wanted to ask if any has received a conditional acceptance for Feb 2016 entry ?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yossr
I just wanted to ask if any has received a conditional acceptance for Feb 2016 entry ?!

I have. you?
Reply 2
Original post by Ollielolly
I have. you?

Yes I have , I am still waiting for the offer pack though
Thought the offer pack came with the conditional offer letter? Mine came as a link with the email.
Reply 4
Thought the offer pack came with the conditional offer letter? Mine came as a link with the email.

They informed me that I will receive the offer pack once I have the A level Certificate
Original post by Yossr
They informed me that I will receive the offer pack once I have the A level Certificate

Oh ok. That makes sense.
Original post by Yossr

Yeh mate I have also obtained offer for pleven uni and looks like might well end up there so it would be nice to talk to someone who seriously wants to go there... pm me for a chat if you want to

Same mine came with the email, now i'm just waiting for legalisation for the documents from the british embassy. Wbu?
[QUOTE="ehtisham;57991557" haris="haris"]Same mine came with the email, now i'm just waiting for legalisation for the documents from the british embassy. Wbu?[/QUOTE

Sending my docs off this week.
[QUOTE="Ollielolly;57993365"]
Original post by haris ehtisham
Same mine came with the email, now i'm just waiting for legalisation for the documents from the british embassy. Wbu?[/QUOTE

Sending my docs off this week.

So you definitely going?P.S are you using Studentworld service for document legalisation or yourself?
[QUOTE="ehtisham;57997117" haris="haris"]

So you definitely going?P.S are you using Studentworld service for document legalisation or yourself?

Yes def going. Yep using student world. Am hoping to go visit at some point once I get the unconditional offer.
[QUOTE="Ollielolly;57998441"]

Yes def going. Yep using student world. Am hoping to go visit at some point once I get the unconditional offer.

Same here mate,by any chance are you from London? If then I would have loved to go together
[QUOTE="ehtisham;57998801" haris="haris"]

Same here mate,by any chance are you from London? If then I would have loved to go together

Yea from London,Sounds like a plan.
[QUOTE="Ollielolly;57999727"]

Yea from London,Sounds like a plan.

Once we receive the unconditional offer, we communicate then...
[QUOTE="ehtisham;57999987" haris="haris"]

Once we receive the unconditional offer, we communicate then...

Kulies.
Reply 15
I may be a bit late to the party but I think they are giving out the unconditional offers from this week, just got mine so good luck!
Original post by VKV
I may be a bit late to the party but I think they are giving out the unconditional offers from this week, just got mine so good luck!

Congrats I should be getting mine soon as well hopefully. By the way are you from london?
Reply 17
Congrats I should be getting mine soon as well hopefully. By the way are you from london?

Thanks and yes I am from London as well. Do you know if there is a fb group for this years intake?
Original post by VKV
Thanks and yes I am from London as well. Do you know if there is a fb group for this years intake?

Studentworld, through whom I applied made it but haven't yet added me. By any chance did you apply through them? You can add me on facebook, its basically my user name on student room which you need to type on fb to find me.( You'll see me holding a laptop)
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by Sami731

hmm the group is only for people who applied through the student world agency, is there any groups where anyone can enter?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending