The Student Room Group

Aqa d2 unofficial markscheme 24/06/2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by majka
One more question...

In ex 3 I forgot completely about adding the dummy column and reduced columns and rows and then used Hungarian on the original one.

Do you think that I will lose all 11 points?

lots will do this so probably like 6/7/8 marks
Reply 21
Original post by Stepidermis
lots will do this so probably like 6/7/8 marks

Do you think? Thanks for that...
Original post by majka
Do you think? Thanks for that...

yeah you definitely wont lose as many as you're thinking
Reply 23
Original post by Stepidermis
yeah you definitely wont lose as many as you're thinking

I only augmented twice then stopped, how many marks do you think ill get?
Original post by Mitzy09
I only augmented twice then stopped, how many marks do you think ill get?

well if thats dummy row, column reduction, augment 1, augment 2 all done correctly then thats going to be at least 6/11, probably 7
Reply 25
Original post by Emmanuel12344
I got 28 and 29 for the last two finishing times on the first question
yeah I got the same am sure that that's correct.
Original post by sashby2

Thank you
Reply 27
Original post by sashby2

Are you sure? I got it as well but I think that this is wrong. The problem is that of you add Finish in the end and go back then you choose the lower number.
Original post by majka
Are you sure? I got it as well but I think that this is wrong. The problem is that of you add Finish in the end and go back then you choose the lower number.

The duration of one of the end one was longer then the other and they both had the same start times
Reply 29
The duration of one of the end one was longer then the other and they both had the same start times

Yes, and then you add END with duration zero and for both chose the lower number for finish time.
Original post by majka
Yes, and then you add END with duration zero and for both chose the lower number for finish time.

That's doesnt make sense, why did u do that
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by majka

I get what you mean, but the how can the activity which must finish at 29 finish at 28
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 32
I get what you mean, but the how can the activity which must finish at 29 finish at 28

Something like a supersink. Hopefully we will get at least 2 points for the early time.
Reply 33

I think that they finished at 27 and 28. Then you choose larger for END which is 28. Then you come back and have 28 as finish time.
Original post by majka
Something like a supersink. Hopefully we will get at least 2 points for the early time.

That means I'll lose marks for the gantt diagram as well
Reply 35
That means I'll lose marks for the gantt diagram as well

I will lose them as well but I hope there will be marks available for example for 'their' paths so we should not lose all of them (:
Reply 36
Original post by majka
I will lose them as well but I hope there will be marks available for example for 'their' paths so we should not lose all of them (:

But you'll get 2 marks for the forward pass right? did you manage to get hold of the paper?:smile:
Reply 37
Original post by Mitzy09
But you'll get 2 marks for the forward pass right? did you manage to get hold of the paper?:smile:

In 30min I'll be at school and will upload it (:
Reply 38
I have got the paper!

Will add it in a minute.

I will also solve exercise 7a and will HIGHLY appreciate if you tell me if this is correct, and if not, how many points will I lose.
Reply 39
image.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending