The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Erasmus exchange student-help for accommodation!!!

Hello!
I'm Maria. The following autumn semester I will be studying at Nottingham Trent University as an Erasmus exchange student. I haven't found accommodation yet! Most private halls offer accommodation only for a full year. Please, could somebody help?
Original post by maraki9
Hello!
I'm Maria. The following autumn semester I will be studying at Nottingham Trent University as an Erasmus exchange student. I haven't found accommodation yet! Most private halls offer accommodation only for a full year. Please, could somebody help?

Please contact our student accommodation services on [email protected]. They should be able to advice you on other suitable options.

Cheers,
Erica
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Nottingham Trent University

Please contact our student accommodation services on [email protected]. They should be able to advice you on other suitable options.

Cheers,
Erica

Thank you Erica.:smile: I have already contacted the accommodation services, but I still haven't found anything. Private halls offer accommodation for a whole year and those that do offer for a short period are far away from the city centre. I have also contacted an agency which was proposed by the accommodation office, but I haven't received a response. I need a bedroom ( preferably ensuite) in an area near the city centre as I will be studying at clifton campus and I will need to take a bus. I have no one to help me and it is impossible to travel to Nottingham to view the room!
Reply 3
Hi Maraki,

I am also looking and have so far found that Mansion Students, Global Point, Cleaves Hall and Castle Gate studios offer accomodation. I am also looking for the first semester only so please let me know if you come across anything.

Laura
Reply 4
Original post by L.B
Hi Maraki,

I am also looking and have so far found that Mansion Students, Global Point, Cleaves Hall and Castle Gate studios offer accomodation. I am also looking for the first semester only so please let me know if you come across anything.

Laura

Hi Laura,
I have also found Mansion studios and global point, but they are too expensive for me. I didn't like Cleaves Hall, because of some parts of the agreement. For example, I find too limiting the fact that the gates close between 10:00 and 4:00 am. Are you interested in living in a shared house or flat with other roommates? I found the site easyroommate.com.
Maria
Reply 5
HI Maria,

I was actually thinking about trying to find a flat to rent or yes, find a shared house for that time. It's still been quite difficult to find a room for such a short period of time as most people want you there at least 6 months. When are you looking to move in? I am trying to move sooner rather than later so it could be an option to rent a 2 bedroom flat together privately for that time?

Laura
Reply 6
Original post by L.B
HI Maria,

I was actually thinking about trying to find a flat to rent or yes, find a shared house for that time. It's still been quite difficult to find a room for such a short period of time as most people want you there at least 6 months. When are you looking to move in? I am trying to move sooner rather than later so it could be an option to rent a 2 bedroom flat together privately for that time?

Laura

Do you have facebook?
Reply 7
Original post by maraki9
Do you have facebook?

Yes - Laura LB Burton
If anyone is looking to rent a room in a shared house with 3 other students, feel free to contact me for more details

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending