The Student Room Group

Looking for London student accommodation/tenancy takeover!

Hi everyone! I am a female exchange student who will be arriving mid-January to study at City, University of London. I am hoping to find nearby accommodation and/or take over someone's lease in student housing. My budget is 280 pounds/week, any help would be much appreciated. Thank you! :smile:
Original post by camargo
Hi everyone! I am a female exchange student who will be arriving mid-January to study at City, University of London. I am hoping to find nearby accommodation and/or take over someone's lease in student housing. My budget is 280 pounds/week, any help would be much appreciated. Thank you! :smile:

Hello, are you still looking? I'm looking for someone to takeover my accommodation in Central London, it's on Gower Street so it's next to the University of London (£236 per week). Let me know if you're interested.
Original post by camargo

Hello! I have a silver studio at chapter and I’m looking for someone just like you, it’s a bit over the price you want but it comes fully furnished, with all the amenities and installations include a gym, a lounge, a library, a bar, a restaurant and 2 cinema rooms

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending