The Student Room Group

How old do I look?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Black Cat
I would guess that you're about 17 or 18 years old you have quite nice looking skin and cheeks which gives you that "youthful" look. You look okay :h:

Original post by Imperion
19 I guess

I'm 27. Thanks for your input :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Yes and no about being pleased. I just have problems with first impressions and being dismissed or talked down to unless I explicitly say my age. But I won't be ungrateful completely as I know there are worse things in life :smile:

I'm sure you look lovely, three years isn't much once you're older :smile: I should know being an oldie :wink:

strange. You're good looking though.

Haha yeah except I age like 3 years every year.
me can't see the photo :sad:
Original post by Skill Twix
27 No wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yes :colondollar: makes you think, never judge a book by its cover. Although, to my eyes, I look 27
Original post by Man.bear.pig
me can't see the photo :sad:

You can't? Try this, maybe this will work :smile:

12 - 25 haha I have no idea
What's your diet/ lifestyle like? Any tips for people wanting to preserve their age like you have yours? :smile:
Ummm....8?
You can't? Try this, maybe this will work :smile:

what would make you ask if you're old looking exactly? is it just a creative way to ask people for their opinion on you, and rate me threads are far too cliche?

Original post by REMLewis
Ummm....8?

lmao it's not a rate me thread :rofl: It's a yes or no thread.
what would make you ask if you're old looking exactly? is it just a creative way to ask people for their opinion on you, and rate me threads are far too cliche?

I know, everyone else has guessed too high....:tongue:
15/16
Original post by EatAndRevise

Original post by Strom
12 - 25 haha I have no idea

Original post by thecatwithnohat
15/16

I'm 27, thanks for your opinions :smile:
I'm 27, thanks for your opinions :smile:

NO WAY you look sooooo young! :h:
Original post by InternetGangster
What's your diet/ lifestyle like? Any tips for people wanting to preserve their age like you have yours? :smile:

I've never been to the gym in my life but I am somewhat active with walking etc. I don't know what to say about diet, I eat a lot of junk food which I wouldn't recommend :colondollar: Perhaps genetics plays a big part? I don't know, I look 27 to me

Haha wish I was that creative :tongue: So far it's just been a majority of people giving me a number on what age they think I am which is what I want. I'm not interested in what people think of my looks as I'm quite realistic and have accepted I'm no model :smile:

The point of this was just to see if I really do look as young as people say irl as I look 27 to me. Was just curious what people thought since you don't know me therefore more chance to be objective in your opinions :smile:
The picture is taken from a bit of an odd angle, but I'd have said somewhere around the 22/23 age bracket.

On a related note, I totally understand the frustration and issues that may ensue when you appear to look younger than your age. :grr: Try and look on the bright side though; when you're middle aged, you'll still maintain your youthfulness and age gracefully. :smile:
I'm 27. Thanks for your input :smile:

Welcome
Original post by anonymous
i'm 27, thanks for your opinions :smile:

oh my god
Do your parents/other relatives also look young for their age OP? I'm sure you'll appreciate your youthful features at some later point in the future :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending