The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
Hell yes! :woo:

That existential concept has me well and truly stumped :gah:

Good time to allow myself a long overdue nap :yawn:

D'aww. This is the sort of comment I'd expect from loved ones of my own..:mute:

I was thinking it foo,didn't need to write it down. Also we both know why you'd like to be immortal, keep the ladies coming and coming without fearing death one day or the need to find the 'one':wink:
Original post by Foo.mp3
D'aww. This is the sort of comment I'd expect from loved ones of my own..:mute:

What can I say? I'm a sentimental creature :yep:
I think no, I'm curious about what happens after death. Also, it'd be horrible to see all your friends and family die around you.
(But not too curious. I'm patient with this one.)
Original post by Foo.mp3
Aww, "bored" e.g. without a certain loved one around? :h:

Jokes aside, my desire to find 'the one' doesn't relate to my own mortality, it's to do with a desire for higher quality/depth relations, mutually enhanced strength/dependability, and a sound platform for family life :smile: I just wouldn't like to expire, not least because I don't believe in an afterlife :erm:

You could totally say that,still applies right now :frown:
Ooooh,we need to find you a girl,someone special,mutually dependable who you can have cute chubby babies with :mmm:
Yes but there is a problem. You either are immortal or you are not. Its not something you can choose to change.

If you are born one day you will die even if you can live indefinitely. Eventually something will happen. Universe will end or something you cant avoid.
Original post by Foo.mp3
You could totally get away with the frowny face, were it not for the fact that the power to stop it applying right now lies with thee :dry:

Do we indeed. Hopefully our chubby cherubs will look nothing like as freaky as their papa did as a baby :bubbles:

Totally Hun,I'm with you on that.

Yes? Certainly can't have you stay single forever. Chubby babies are cute? All babies are cute but chubby babies are the best,I just want to kiss them and make silly noises. I'm broody now :u:
Reply 27
No. I'd get sick of seeing humanity make the same mistakes over and over again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Yep, without hesitation. A lot of problems with immortality bup I will have the time to try and solve them. Dying and no longer existing terrifies me.
Original post by Foo.mp3
My bad :colonhash:

Totally babe!:angry:
would drive me madddd......
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by XMaramena
If you could choose to be immortal, would you? If you do choose to, then you will stop ageing, but you cannot change your mind later.

No I wouldnt. Id rather die then live here forever.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd say yes. then i would regret it in about 1000 years. But that would be a problem for future me.
Only if my friends and family lived forever and only if my dog lived forever too. Also, I'd have to be living in the best possible scenario forever i.e. somewhere sunny, beautiful and peaceful - never have any money or personal problems, have amazing food, drink, experiences - basically if I could live like a billionaire. Other wise, no, there's no point, it'd be miserable living like a normal person for eternity.
No, why should i lose my morals in the first place.
honestly, no, i dont want to be here when robots take over or when global warming melts the ice caps or when the world ends. it would be such a sad life, all your lovers would age without you and youd make friends and they'd die
yes, easy choice.

Latest