The Student Room Group

The official BTEC results discussion thread

Scroll to see replies

Finished my first year of college with a D*D* in Creative Media Studies (TV & Film) :2euk48l:
Kinda glad that I gave up on A-Levels and went to BTEC.
Ready for the final year. :h:
Original post by iLOVEmusic1234
Finished my first year of college with a D*D* in Creative Media Studies (TV & Film) :2euk48l:
Kinda glad that I gave up on A-Levels and went to BTEC.
Ready for the final year. :h:

Did the same as you in terms of ditching school for college, worked out brilliantly.
Reply 182
Just picked up my results for my level 2 btec. My overall grade is MP- is this a merit or a pass. I have a conditional place on level 3 at same college and need a merit to be accepted on the course. Any advice?
Reply 183
Also is it possible to resit modules from the btec after the results have come out?
Is a *2 a distinction at level 2 for a BTEC? This is shown on the Statement of results but wondered what it will show on the actual certificate once received
:frown: My college class and I still haven't received our results, but UCAS and the universities have.
Reply 186
I wouldn't worry you will receive them... At least UCAS has notified your universities which is a good thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My class still hasn't received their results :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 188
Can someone tell me what a scientific report is?
Where can you find scientific reports if you wanted to read them?
what sections should a scientific report contain
what exactly should be in each section
This is all needed for my applied science any help will be much appreciated
Original post by AdamNitron
Officially got D*DD! I wasn't too bothered about the exact grade because my Firm University gave me unconditional offer a week before anyways, but I'm still really happy!

What did you study at college?
Reply 190
do btec grades matter once you get into university?
Yep they sure do
Original post by p.m
do btec grades matter once you get into university?

Quite simply, yes

A lot of graduate jobs have a UCAS point requirement

Also if you decided to leave university, many higher apprenticeships require certain grades
Has anyone done the level 2 btec health and social exam? Do you have any tips please??
Reply 194
hi, im currently 19 at an apprenticeship and I want to go uni but I need the ucas points so I need to complete the access to he course(1 year) ive decided to do business &ict can someone tell me about this course, what the work is like?
anyone studying business level 3??
Btec sport... do you get the assinments back? i like mine and would love to have them as evidence and as a momento... :biggrin:
Can someone help me
(edited 7 years ago)
Went into college this week to get my results for my first year on the Level 3 Creative Media Production course today. I've got D*D overall this year! I'm feeling confident that I'll get the grades I need now, most of the Uni courses I've looked at have a grade boundary of DDM and I'm looking at getting at least D*DD! Uni here I come (Next year, anyway)!
I have just finished my second year on Level 3 Creative Media Production course and received my grades. I have D*D*D overall. Though, I gained a merit in Film Studies which I feel I didn't deserve. Can anyone tell me how I could go about appealing/changing this grade? Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending