The Student Room Group

As subjects in A2

I really don't want to take english for A2. I have only taken 3 subjects though so I can't drop it, is there any way I can take an As subject as well as my other two A2 subects instead of doing three A2 subjects or is that not possible?
Reply 1
No but you can start an AS and A2 from scratch. You need 3 a levels.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ayexo
I really don't want to take english for A2. I have only taken 3 subjects though so I can't drop it, is there any way I can take an As subject as well as my other two A2 subects instead of doing three A2 subjects or is that not possible?

Talk to your school ASAP, if you are not comfortable in doing English DON'T DO IT! please don't get forced into it.
Reply 3
Original post by arfah
No but you can start an AS and A2 from scratch. You need 3 a levels.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm not bothered about going to uni though, i'm only at sixth form as it's the law so do i still need three Alevels?
Reply 4
Original post by ayexo
i'm not bothered about going to uni though, i'm only at sixth form as it's the law so do i still need three Alevels?

Yeah I'm sure you still need 3 A levels. You should've done 4 AS's and dropped one at A2. I think you might have to carry it on. Just see what grade you get in it. If it's an okay grade I'd just put up with but talk to your head about this.

Quick Reply

Latest