The Student Room Group

What if i fail my as level and pass a2

ok so the passing marks for AS business are 51 at which u get and E and im getting 45 in it and the whole combined pass ing marks for AS and A2 are 91 what if i have 45 in AS and 50 in A2 ill have 95 marks am i pass considering my AS MARKS PLZ SUM1 HELP
Reply 1
you need to pass as to get into a2 - they're different things. if you get 45 in as, which isn't yet an E, and don't pass then it's uncertain if you'll continue into a2 with that subject. if you did pass though, the as marks are a whole different thing and won't have any affect on your a2 results, they don't just add together
Reply 2
Original post by okayykayy
you need to pass as to get into a2 - they're different things. if you get 45 in as, which isn't yet an E, and don't pass then it's uncertain if you'll continue into a2 with that subject. if you did pass though, the as marks are a whole different thing and won't have any affect on your a2 results, they don't just add together

so i have to give it again if i fail my AS and pass A2 in composite?also i had a question that i gave AS business exam in mayjune/and i passed can i carry forward that result with A2 result of this oct/nov 2023. IS there a way? im willing to pay additional charges please let me know
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest