The Student Room Group

I got wasted and kissed a girl

Scroll to see replies

I got wasted and then got rimmed in the middle of the street so I mean idk
Original post by Man.bear.pig
jesus.

yeah, I think I might be *slightly* bisexual :lol: probably.
Original post by zippity.doodah
you think *that*'s bad? I took ecstasy and ending up sucking another guy off, but to be fair I was also drunk. and accidentally in a gay club.
I kiss dudes even when I'm not off my face though - I think I'm probably bi but hm I don't know

:giggle:
Original post by louieee
I got wasted and then got rimmed in the middle of the street so I mean idk

:nothing:

yeah, I think I might be *slightly* bisexual :lol: probably.

i got wasted and let someone suck me off.

we're insane :rofl:

ohh TSR...:nah:
How do you know you're not bi? :smile: Most bisexuals are actually more attracted to one sex than the other in general, but you really sound like you like her!
you think *that*'s bad? I took ecstasy and ending up sucking another guy off, but to be fair I was also drunk. and accidentally in a gay club.
I kiss dudes even when I'm not off my face though - I think I'm probably bi but hm I don't know

hahaha molly (im assuming the ecstasy had molly in it, but don't take ecstasy because the word has no mean and you could be taking literally anything. Mandy is the best party drug, if you absolutely must) always makes you feel really close to whoever's around you, dw about it. My gay friend who's said to me he finds me unattractive was kissing this girl loads and grinding is pelvis on me loads in the dance floor.

And guys always kiss you on nights out. I don't like the taste but like the stubble contact on my chin.
Original post by KingStannis
hahaha molly (im assuming the ecstasy had molly in it, but don't take ecstasy because the word has no mean and you could be taking literally anything. Mandy is the best party drug, if you absolutely must) always makes you feel really close to whoever's around you, dw about it. My gay friend who's said to me he finds me unattractive was kissing this girl loads and grinding is pelvis on me loads in the dance floor.

And guys always kiss you on nights out. I don't like the taste but like the stubble contact on my chin.

oh I meant that it was pure MDMA - ecstacy is just a more common name for it around my area. I know ecstacy can refer to MDMA cut with other things but I'm not referring to that. I remember taking it on one of my female friends' birthday parties - just as it was kicking in, she knocks on my door and I tell her "no! I can't right now, no!" but then she drags me down the road to the night club, and I only stay in there for like a second and then walk to subway, and look at the walls. then she eventually comes in and finds me, to which I tell her "awwwww I love youuu" and start kissing her. lul. I got strangled for doing that by her boyfriend. even funnier. we're friends now though.
If she doesn't mention in then maybe it's all fine between yous. Idk, if you really feel awkward or you need to tell her, you should just tell her how you feel tbh :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by Lord Jon
Girls kiss each other by accident , by "accident" and on purpose all the time...
Seems like it's more hassle for you then it's worth addressing it.
But basically you're bi then.... you just so far like this person.

No Jon darling I cant be bi it's not possible

Original post by Asklepios
Feel free to recreate the scene if necessary

I was sitting on her lap and we were talking then I kissed her then I ran out of the house and threw up everywhere :lol:

**** that's cray as f, tbh I would probably end up doing that at uni haah

Original post by Tai Ga
dw val. I know that feel. Well it was a dude, but still.
Maybe you're bi curious? Idk tbh sexuality is such a complex, fluid thing. Maybe talk to her. I don't think it's good to just keep your feelings inside since it's gonna continue to bother you.

I'm going to pretend that I don't remember anything yesterday because we're talking rn and it's completely fine, I've told her all of my feelings and worries over the last weeks and it's completely cleaned the slate for us - I don't fancy losing her as a friend

Original post by + polarity -
interesting

ISNT IT FFS SO ANNOYIBG
Reply 29
Original post by Green_Pink
How do you know you're not bi? :smile: Most bisexuals are actually more attracted to one sex than the other in general, but you really sound like you like her!

No - I dont like her in that way, there's 0 sexual attraction or even normal attraction for that matter (much), I dont want to ever see myself in a relationship with a girl and the sexual side of it makes me feel really uncomfortable so I couldn't possibly be bisexual?!
Original post by Valyrian
No Jon darling I cant be bi it's not possible

Hah! I've got my eye on you for the "I told you so" moment

I was sitting on her lap and we were talking then I kissed her

Remind me never to give up my seat! :biggrin:
No need to feel awkward. Kiss her again. :u:

Spoiler

Reply 32
Hah! I've got my eye on you for the "I told you so" moment
Remind me never to give up my seat! :biggrin:

I am 99.91% straight ok Jon :I

Original post by Ki Yung Na
No need to feel awkward. Kiss her again. :u:

Spoiler

It's fine - I don't feel awkward anymore as we're talking normally, but I wish i could kiss her again :wink:
I am 99.91% straight ok Jon :I

99.91?

so not fully straight then :tongue: ... *stretches*

Believe it when I see it! Hah
:colonhash:
Reply 35
99.91?
so not fully straight then :tongue: ... *stretches*
Believe it when I see it! Hah

omg stop analysing me pls

It's fine - I don't feel awkward anymore as we're talking normally, but I wish i could kiss her again :wink:

Do it again then. It'll probably go back to being normal again. Then again, and again.
Soon enough, you'll be kissing her just as much you are talking to her. Wish granted. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending