The Student Room Group

How to kiss her for the first time?

Hey I'm a 19 year old guy and I really clicked with one girl that I met online (18). We met almost 1 month ago on a dating app and we instantly clicked, basically us two never felt this way before with someone else. We talk basically everyday in the night when we both have time. We can talk for almost the whole night and it feels like a blink of an eye and we tell know eachother reslly good right now since us two talk about anything. We also talked about meeting eachother after a new year since we live like 30 miles apart which is not a lot but we both decided to go slow and didn't want to meet instantly and rather get to know eachother really good through talking and than we will go out (that's because we both came out of relationship in the summer when our partners tried to cheat on us...). I really respect our wishes so I think that is the right way to do it. I know where I will take her since I have a perfect first date idea, but the problem is since we are so attracted to eachother that we also talked about kissing on the first date. I just wanted to know how should I kiss her for the first time? I know I will wait for the perfect moment and not just rush it, because I want it to be perfect... I was wondering if I should just give her a slower kiss on the lips or maybe if it should be more pasionate? I really like this girl, she is honestly the prettiest girl I ever saw, but also her personality is perfect for me and we tell that eachother often. So what do you think, how should I do the first kiss between me and her?

Thank you for your answers and help in advance

Regards
Reply 1
This is all over the place. Are you actually talking or just messaging? Why can't you meet up and see how you get on together and, tellingly, see how she responds to other people; that's what dating is for? And if you're taking it slow, why kiss on a first date?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending