The Student Room Group

Rate this girl I know

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jshep000

Why can a woman not be built?

She can it's just not exactly the most common of things to see a built woman. Just from a first glance, 'she' doesn't look female only the clothing looks female. Whatever, we can't even see the face therefore there's literally nothing you can rate. All I can see is a plank of tissue and clothing - 0/10.
Reply 21
Original post by ivybridge
She can it's just not exactly the most common of things to see a built woman. Just from a first glance, 'she' doesn't look female only the clothing looks female. Whatever, we can't even see the face therefore there's literally nothing you can rate. All I can see is a plank of tissue and clothing - 0/10.

This is terrible. I shall be showing my girlfriend this and she shall we very upset, please dont use she in quotation marks AGAIN.
This is terrible. I shall be showing my girlfriend this and she shall we very upset, please dont use she in quotation marks AGAIN.

Pronouns are dependent upon the identity of the person in question. Considering it isn't her posting and there's doubt as to the actual gender of the person in the photograph, that's why I placed she in quotation marks.
Reply 23
Original post by ivybridge
Pronouns are dependent upon the identity of the person in question. Considering it isn't her posting and there's doubt as to the actual gender of the person in the photograph, that's why I placed she in quotation marks.

You misogynist
Original post by heybaby
ponce

n. A pimp.

n. A posh or effeminate person.

v. To act as a pimp.

Unless you were calling me a pimp, it's certainly a slur with very pronounced connotations to homophobia.

Poncey - pretentious = attempting to impress. It makes perfect sense in the form I used it in, in the correct context. Try again.
Heard of them how? You not been searching these things up out of a sexual interest now have you?

No but I had a cousin who was on a soldier and told me a story about pulling a girl at a club whilst on leave once. One minute he's running his hand up her thigh, the next he's jumping from a moving taxi. LOL
Reply 26
Original post by Stephen857
No but I had a cousin who was on a soldier and told me a story about pulling a girl at a club whilst on leave once. One minute he's running his hand up her thigh, the next he's jumping from a moving taxi. LOL

Hahahaha classic mate. Anyway, this girl is a solid 10/10 so stop hating.
Reply 27
Original post by yeti8
Lol Jack does like to dress up in womens clothes the moronic rent boy.

bang why u mad?
What girl? :hmmmm:
Reply 29
Can you guys calm down please :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Man/10
So much butthurt on this thread. All over the picture of a beautiful black woman. Guys, stahp, pls. :colonhash:
Reply 32
Original post by Mochassassin
So much butthurt on this thread. All over the picture of a beautiful black woman. Guys, stahp, pls. :colonhash:

:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by Mochassassin
Looool, I neither agree nor disagree, tbh. I'm just here for the banter because I know the gyal in OP's picture. :mmm:

Is it male or female? Transvestite? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
im going out on a limb here and assuming you chopped off her head as shes a bag it and tag it jobby, if indeed she is a she..
Original post by Scurve
Is it male or female? Transvestite? :confused:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my days, it's a female! jshep already said this and even I've said I know the GYAL in OP's post! It's a woman, okay. I can't imagine how upset she is right now...everyone debating her gender when all she wanted was a rate of her FEMALE body. :frown:
so hawt. 10/10. what's her number? :perv:
'Classic KC'?
I can imagine her skateboarding in that outfit.....
Reply 38
Original post by starlight4711
'Classic KC'?
I can imagine her skateboarding in that outfit.....

classic
Original post by K.C
classic

:rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest