The Student Room Group

Most attractive guy of the following

Poll

Most attractive

(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 1
This is aimed towards girls only, don't vote if you're a dude.
None of them are my type personally but out of the three I’d pick the first guy- Francisco
Reply 3
All you've done is post pictures. How can I say if they're attractive when I know nothing about their personalities?
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
All you've done is post pictures. How can I say if they're attractive when I know nothing about their personalities?

Check Wikipedia, or use your imagination 🙂
Reply 5
Reply 6
Original post by Surnia

Because 'attractive' just means 'handsome' in this context. If personality came in to it, why pick physically attractive people at all? We'd be better rating stand up comedians.
Reply 7
Original post by Picnicl
Because 'attractive' just means 'handsome' in this context. If personality came in to it, why pick physically attractive people at all? We'd be better rating stand up comedians.

The question was who is the most attractive, not who is the best-looking, and personality makes people attractive.
Reply 8
Original post by Surnia
The question was who is the most attractive, not who is the best-looking, and personality makes people attractive.

You're technically not wrong but, in my opinion, you're thinking too literally about what I assume was just intended to be a 'best looking piece of eye candy' post. Which, as a straight male, I hope women give Francisco the prize.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending