The Student Room Group

Universities that doesn't require maths.

Hi, i'm Francisco, i'm portuguese and i want to study on London, i love web development/design, game development, computer animation and other multimedia areas).
I'm looking for a universitie which one of the courses doesn't require maths to enter.
Anyone knows?
Maths is usually a requirement for a CS or other computer related degrees.. With no maths you will have to look at foundation years, which is just an extra year where you'll be built up, and then in the second year you would progress straight into the 1st year of CS or other degree..
London will be difficult, but I think there are a few unis that provide this. Good Luck.
Queen Mary doesn't require maths
U can't do a B.Sc without maths man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FRP7
Hi, i'm Francisco, i'm portuguese and i want to study on London, i love web development/design, game development, computer animation and other multimedia areas).
I'm looking for a universitie which one of the courses doesn't require maths to enter.
Anyone knows?

All universities require SOME mathematics qualification, but not all need it at the school leaving level ('A'/International Baccalaureate).

You might look at Computer Science with Games Technology at City? As has been said, Queen Mary is another option?

George
Reply 5
Queen Mary, Nottingham, Newcastle, Lancaster, Leicester - 5 respectable institutions that do not require A-Level Maths.

You'll need excellent grades and some sort of Maths at GCSE.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending