The Student Room Group

What time are you going to sleep tonight?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Same
Do you think we shoul revive the SI4TW thread haha

Yeah but we need new people, too many oldies want nothing to do with it :dontknow:
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Yeah but we need new people, too many oldies want nothing to do with it :dontknow:

Ok cool i agree
I can try and get 3 people to join it if anything :biggrin:
Original post by ForgetMe
In my teenage years, I would turn TV in the morning because of a fishing tv show (I'm not into fishing really) but there was a salesman presenting new tools ans his voice was sooo soothing that I'd switch off in 10 minutes :mmm: Only about 6 months ago after googling found out that sensation is called asmr :colone: What are your favourite asmr people? Maybe we share the same likings :teehee:

Lol that's funny, I know what you mean about some people's voices though. I mostly watch a guy called MassageASMR and ASMRequests. The last one has a video and she's doing some sort of facial treatment. It was the first thing I saw and I had no idea what I was watching, but it got me to sleep that night. That was the start of something :colone:
Probably around 11
Around 10pm :redface:

I seem to be doing 10pm - 5.30 / 6am atm
Reply 45
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
30 minutes before? I see you're a risky person..
When are you going to sleep? I'm going to bed at like 4:00 c:

ahahaa I slept quite late and it nipped me right in the butt :pinch: because I ran a bit late lol
****...probably 2am/2:30
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
30 minutes before? I see you're a risky person..
When are you going to sleep? I'm going to bed at like 4:00 c:

Lol. The people that come to friday like 5 mins before imam finishes the talk :teeth::colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
help haha can no longer go to bed earlier than 3 am
Original post by Chiefe
ahahaa I slept quite late and it nipped me right in the butt :pinch: because I ran a bit late lol

Lol. I presume you made it on time though? I took a shower when I was supposed to leave! Made it on time nonetheless :h:
Original post by Trust ED
Lol. The people that come to friday like 5 mins before imam finishes the talk :teeth::colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao. I'm sure we can all be accused of having done that once or twice before xD
5:30 am :colondollar:
Reply 52
It's approaching 4am and I'm still up :smile:
Sleep 3-4am
Ended up sleeping at around 10am and woke up at 6 pm.
Ok cool i agree
I can try and get 3 people to join it if anything :biggrin:

Lol you're like the SIFTW scouting agent or something :awesome:
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Lol you're like the SIFTW scouting agent or something :awesome:

Haha maybe
We can make it on sunday
Got to find out from these people if they are up for it
Probably 3.00 am :ahee:
Original post by mogwai98
Lol that's funny, I know what you mean about some people's voices though. I mostly watch a guy called MassageASMR and ASMRequests. The last one has a video and she's doing some sort of facial treatment. It was the first thing I saw and I had no idea what I was watching, but it got me to sleep that night. That was the start of something :colone:

I love MassageASMR, even his non-asmr videos make me fall to sleep :teehee: And I've watched ASMRrequests but her voice became less relaxing to me. I like GentleWhispering ASMR too :h: But MassageASMR is my number 1 :love:
Haha maybe
We can make it on sunday
Got to find out from these people if they are up for it

Where are you finding them from?

Quick Reply

Latest