The Student Room Group

Gcse help

I have my first exam tomorrow (biology) and Ive left it till last minute to do revision and I havent got terrible grades in my mock I passed all of them and some I got a 6 without any revision, do i revise biology or do I go straight to English which is on wednesday?
Original post by footballxmd
I have my first exam tomorrow (biology) and Ive left it till last minute to do revision and I havent got terrible grades in my mock I passed all of them and some I got a 6 without any revision, do i revise biology or do I go straight to English which is on wednesday?

Some last minute biology revision could potentially be useful, and you may have time to revise English tomorrow, so I would say revise biology
Reply 2
I mean I crammed for my mocks and RS and it was fine so…you’ve got one day so prioritise what you find harder and if ur doing any of the two for a level
Reply 3

Don't just bypass biology. There's still time to cram, with enough to spare for English lit revision tomorrow. I would recommend physicsandmathstutor.com or cognito/freescienceguy videos. Take a five minute break for every half hour you do today, but don't forget to eat. Then do some flashcards or quick revision in the morning before the exam. I have mine tomorrow too. Good luck!!
Reply 4
Original post by K.online.
Don't just bypass biology. There's still time to cram, with enough to spare for English lit revision tomorrow. I would recommend physicsandmathstutor.com or cognito/freescienceguy videos. Take a five minute break for every half hour you do today, but don't forget to eat. Then do some flashcards or quick revision in the morning before the exam. I have mine tomorrow too. Good luck!!

Thankyou so much! Goodluck!
Reply 5
Original post by nia01207
I mean I crammed for my mocks and RS and it was fine so…you’ve got one day so prioritise what you find harder and if ur doing any of the two for a level

Thankyou!
Reply 6
Thankyou so much! Goodluck!

Thank you! If you need any more last minute resources, let me know! About to have dinner, so if I don't respond straight away I'll be eating. Make sure to drink plenty and get a snack if you haven't already. Those are just as important as revising, as well as getting an early sleep. You've got this!
Reply 7

Leaving it to the last minute probably isn't the best idea. I'd get some revision done tonight and possibly some english too (maybe that's just me though, english is my worst). Learn from it and try and revise in advance more for the later exams. At least you have realised that you made a mistake with that.
Reply 8
(Original post by K.online.)Thank you! If you need any more last minute resources, let me know! About to have dinner, so if I don't respond straight away I'll be eating. Make sure to drink plenty and get a snack if you haven't already. Those are just as important as revising, as well as getting an early sleep. You've got this!

Definitely this

Quick Reply

Latest