The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by n_p
Who's going to the university of nicosia this autumn fall 2015 for medicine 6 year degree??

And also where are you coming from?

Hey, I am! I'm from Sheffield, England. You?
Reply 2
Hey, I'm also going and I'm from Leeds, England. Have either of you visited the university, and what where your thoughts on it/the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone,

I'm a freelance journalist putting together a feature about UK students who are going abroad to study at foreign universities this September or who are already studying university degree courses abroad.

I'd be really grateful if you could tell me a bit about your experiences of applying to university abroad please.

Could you please include:

Your name:

Your year of study (e.g. about to begin first year/1st year/2nd year/3rd year etc.):

Subject:

Reasons for applying abroad (e.g. cheaper tuition fees, different course to UK unis, different teaching style):

Application experience (pros/cons):

Current uni experience (if already at university):

University.expectations (if going this year for first time):

By all means, feel free to add anything else I might have missed out :smile:

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Reply 4
Hey, I saw that you're going to Nicosia too! Are you on the group on Facebook?

Original post by Monicax
Hey, I'm also going and I'm from Leeds, England. Have either of you visited the university, and what where your thoughts on it/the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hi, is the 6 year md programme in uni of nicosia recognised.
I am from india.
Reply 6
Yes it is recognised by all europian union member countries including Uk. Unic medical school is assessed and accredited by the royal college of general practitioners in Uk!!
Is University Of Nicosia good for medicine? I got an offer but i'm not sure if I should go for it. Does anyone know about the teaching, the equipments, the faculty, the placements?
Please do let me know

Latest

Trending

Trending