The Student Room Group

Door to door security salesmen? A bit fishy/suspicious..

Didn't know where to post this so thought I'd post here.

This afternoon two people knocked on our door something about selling security alarms and that he'd like to come inside for a free initial check up.

My idiot of a brother let them in as well as his female counterpart - got caught up in his charm etc and he entered our home.

From what he told me I feel a bit uneasy and am increasingly starting to think this dude is a potential burglar. He came inside stood in the hallway had full viewing of both rooms he saw the stuff we had, he asked my brother how many doors we have, and after 2 mins he left because my dad wasn't home while leaving he said I'll let you get back to your Xbox playstation oh what is that? so his eye caught that too.

Kinda freaked out or maybe I'm making a mountain out of a molehill - what should I do :/
Reply 1
Talk about low skill job, exposing your face to someone your going to steal from? Sounds dumb to me
Reply 2
Original post by whorace
Talk about low skill job, exposing your face to someone your going to steal from? Sounds dumb to me

Maybe overthinking it then.. Jus cautious because we've our car broken into and some stuff stolen recently.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending