The Student Room Group

Male leg hair

My family tend to be quite dark haired. I began to get body hair pretty young 12 maybe. Now my leg hair is really thick and dark. I am now almost 17. I hate wearing shorts as I feel embarrassed. I am going on holiday to the sun soon (I'd prefer to wear shorts there) and I really want to know what people think about thick dark leg hair on a guy. I don't like the idea of shaving it off as it would a really noticeable difference. What should I do to make it less bear-like (thick and dark)?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
My family tend to be quite dark haired. I began to get body hair pretty young 12 maybe. Now my leg hair is really thick and dark. I am now almost 17. I hate wearing shorts as I feel embarrassed. I am going on holiday to the sun soon (I'd prefer to wear shorts there) and I really want to know what people think about thick dark leg hair on a guy. I don't like the idea of shaving it off as it would a really noticeable difference. What should I do to make it less bear-like (thick and dark)?

Personally I quite like body hair on guys, What do you think it is about it that bothers you? Have you have you had any comments about it from people. Could you try using an electric trimmer with a head on it to thin the hair?
Original post by Anonymous

You should stop worrying about it and start feeling comfortable being this way instead. I have a couple of guy friends who have fairly hairy legs and they came to terms with it. If it makes you feel any better a lot of girls don't mind and many guys would be jealous because male hair shows masculinity.
Original post by AnnaChrst97
You should stop worrying about it and start feeling comfortable being this way instead. I have a couple of guy friends who have fairly hairy legs and they came to terms with it. If it makes you feel any better a lot of girls don't mind and many guys would be jealous because male hair shows masculinity.

Some girls love a guy with hairy legs and a extra bonus if they have butt hair.
My leg hair is dark too, and I don't have a tan. My hairy white legs stick out when I'm in shorts. I'm not embarrassed having such hairy legs, and I don't care what anyone thinks of my legs. I'm a man, and lots of men have really hairy legs like mine. So be proud of your legs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending