The Student Room Group

Beard electric razor

I'm not too familiar with electric shavers so wanted to ask whats a good one for a clean shave /stubble?
Reply 1
Are you male or female?
What part of the body are you wanted to shave? It makes a difference to what you use.

If its going to be a regular shave have you considered other options?

Do you have thick strong hair on thin and weak?

Its not a case of one shaver is the best they vary according to what the requirements are.
Reply 2
Original post by Googley2
Are you male or female?
What part of the body are you wanted to shave? It makes a difference to what you use.

If its going to be a regular shave have you considered other options?

Do you have thick strong hair on thin and weak?

Its not a case of one shaver is the best they vary according to what the requirements are.i

i'm a male 19 years old turn 20 soon its for my beard I havent got a full grown beard yet its more just patches around my jaw and sideburns I just want something that will shave it as close as possible to a stubble or clean shave length I find normal razors trigger my acne
Original post by Anonymous
i'm a male 19 years old turn 20 soon its for my beard I havent got a full grown beard yet its more just patches around my jaw and sideburns I just want something that will shave it as close as possible to a stubble or clean shave length I find normal razors trigger my acne

oh i have just the recommendation, it's what i use - the Philips OneBlade. i was sceptical at first, convinced it was a gimmick, but it allows me to shave (less close) than a normal shaver with none of then irritation and there is a beard-length adjustment thing you can put on the top. use it with shaving cream otherwise the hairs fly everywhere
Original post by A Rolling Stone
oh i have just the recommendation, it's what i use - the Philips OneBlade. i was sceptical at first, convinced it was a gimmick, but it allows me to shave (less close) than a normal shaver with none of then irritation and there is a beard-length adjustment thing you can put on the top. use it with shaving cream otherwise the hairs fly everywhere

could you please send me a link to it there's so many different versions I found
Original post by Rohan007best
could you please send me a link to it there's so many different versions I found

theyre all essentially the same tbh
I have the German brand Braun at home to shave my beard, if any. I use a plain razor as a rule, an electric one just for very short hair.

Quick Reply

Latest