The Student Room Group

Sending proof of qualifications

Hi, I have a certificate from a BTEC course that Coventry University have requested to see a copy of, has anyone had to do this before? How did you go about doing so?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Harry102
Hi, I have a certificate from a BTEC course that Coventry University have requested to see a copy of, has anyone had to do this before? How did you go about doing so?

Scan it, render it as a pdf, attach to email, send email to university, sit back and have a nice brew with some custard creams.

Email a scan to the relevant person. Check with the university what the email address is, if they haven't given it to you. Many, many people have to do this every year with qualifications which aren't automatically sent via UCAS or have already been achieved at the time of the application. It's perfectly routine.
Original post by Chris Scamander
Scan it, render it as a pdf, attach to email, send email to university, sit back and have a nice brew with some custard creams.

I especially approve of this bit of advice and will be adding it to my future posts.
Reply 4

Some universities require physical copies, so you should ask them whether emailing a scanned copy is sufficient!
Reply 5

Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Email a scan to the relevant person. Check with the university what the email address is, if they haven't given it to you. Many, many people have to do this every year with qualifications which aren't automatically sent via UCAS or have already been achieved at the time of the application. It's perfectly routine.

Original post by *Stefan*
Some universities require physical copies, so you should ask them whether emailing a scanned copy is sufficient!

Thank you guys for your help, I've emailed them asking where they would like the copy of my grades sent to. Hopefully I'll get a reply tomorrow.
Reply 6
Thank you guys for your help, I've emailed them asking where they would like the copy of my grades sent to. Hopefully I'll get a reply tomorrow.

Hi there Harry,
Just wanted to check you've got this all sorted?
If not just let us know and I can drop you everything you need to know by Direct Message :smile:
- Josh
Reply 7
Original post by Cov Uni
Hi there Harry,
Just wanted to check you've got this all sorted?
If not just let us know and I can drop you everything you need to know by Direct Message :smile:
- Josh

Hi Josh, thanks for your concern. It's all sorted now, I'm just waiting for the University to accept or reject my application.

Damn! I did everything else you said, but I had a cuppa with Bourbon creams :eek4:. Does that mean my place might not be confirmed?
Reply 9
Hi Josh, thanks for your concern. It's all sorted now, I'm just waiting for the University to accept or reject my application.

Great news, we'll have our fingers crossed for you!
Best of luck,
- Josh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending