The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

How do I send US qualifications to the London School of Economics?

I am not sure how to provide proof of my qualifications in a way that the LSE will deem appropriate. They ask for signatures from test officials etc., I'm not sure how to get these from the college board. Is it enough simply to use the college board's test sending service? They have LSE listed as a school hey can send scores to but I'm not sure if this is adequate by itself. If there's anyone that can help me out that went through the process of sending AP scores to LSE any help would be much appreciated.
Original post by oliverwilliam.j
I am not sure how to provide proof of my qualifications in a way that the LSE will deem appropriate. They ask for signatures from test officials etc., I'm not sure how to get these from the college board. Is it enough simply to use the college board's test sending service? They have LSE listed as a school hey can send scores to but I'm not sure if this is adequate by itself. If there's anyone that can help me out that went through the process of sending AP scores to LSE any help would be much appreciated.

Its all on the website.

http://www.lse.ac.uk/Study-at-LSE/Undergraduate/Offer-Holder/Information-for-Offer-Holders/Submitting-certified-copies-of-qualifications

https://lfylive.lse.ac.uk/lfy/tc/enquiries/enquiry.html?a=4&q=502&searchString=
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Thanks for the reply, however, even after reading the info in the links you provided I'm not sure whether or not AP tests sent directly from the college board will be considered certified. It says "if I wish" I may also return the proof of qualification form that I was sent in the mail that would effectively need my principals signature and a stamp from the school? What's the deal with that?
(edited 7 years ago)
Thanks for the reply, however, even after reading the info in the links you provided I'm not sure whether or not AP tests sent directly from the college board will be considered certified. It says "if I wish" I may also return the proof of qualification form that I was sent in the mail that would effectively need my principals signature and a stamp from the school? What's the deal with that?

My understanding is the AP test result sheet is direct from the people in charge of issuing the marls and qualification? In the UK it would be an examination board. If so then it sounds like an original and the link I provided is for certified copies.

If you are willing to send the original, then it does not need to be certified.
For safety reasons most people prefer to send a copy.
Considering the importance and long distance/ time then you should check with LSE. It must be the original.

us originaldocslse.PNG
Reply 4

Hi, I know this is an old thread but did you end up figuring it out? I need to send AP scores as proof of my qualifications now and I have sent the College Board's score report but I'm not sure if this went to them as I haven't received any kind of confirmation from LSE...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending