The Student Room Group

Girls, what do want to know about us boys?

Scroll to see replies

Boys,

What do you think about girls and their pubic hair down there? All bare? Landing strip? Bikini line waxing only? Or couldn't care less?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Why do some boys stare at you for 2 hours when you're in Nandos eating your food peacefully?
Original post by SampleX
Boys,

What do you think about girls and their pubic hair down there? All bare? Landing strip? Bikini line waxing only? Or couldn't care less?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I honestly couldn't care less.

Original post by User23
Why do some boys stare at you for 2 hours when you're in Nandos eating your food peacefully?

There's such a thing as preponderance and contemplation. Or an extreme fascination with one's face?
Reply 43
Original post by User23

The real question is why would you spend 2 hours in Nandos??
Reply 44
Original post by saeed97
The real question is why would you spend 2 hours in Nandos??

I'm a slow eater ok..
Reply 45
Wow good English well done
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
I honestly couldn't care less.

There's such a thing as preponderance and contemplation. Or an extreme fascination with one's face?
Original post by SampleX
Boys,

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whatever they're happy with. A friend said she shaves monthly for hygiene reasons, so I guess that's a reason too.

Original post by User23

Maybe you're 'eye candy'. Boys look when they think you aren't looking and think wow she's attractive, and may or may not take it further in our heads.
Reply 47
Original post by SeanFM
Whatever they're happy with. A friend said she shaves monthly for hygiene reasons, so I guess that's a reason too.

Maybe you're 'eye candy'. Boys look when they think you aren't looking and think wow she's attractive, and may or may not take it further in our heads.

But it's so intimidating like if you're staring at me at least come and say hi but respectfully
Original post by magiixx
Do boys shave their pubic hair?

Not many do, most trim (I think)
Original post by BeatricePrior
Why do you not text back and make us suffer ?!

Seems like a personal problem.
Original post by SampleX
Boys,

Posted from TSR Mobile

Couldn't care less
Original post by User23

You must be really good looking, if you are, I don't blame him
Original post by User23
But it's so intimidating like if you're staring at me at least come and say hi but respectfully

Agreed. But unless they're going to see you again they won't work up the confidence to do that, or feel they need to.
Original post by DDarcy
What do you think of girls wearing make up?

fine but not caked in it. also none of that eye flicker sh1t
Original post by magiixx
What do you think about girls and shaving?

fantastic. I pref no to little hair (pubic hair) as for legs all completely shaven
Original post by Anonymous
Would boys have a girlfriend at 16?

yah but 16 is a pretty young age and we all know how long the majority of relationships lasts
Original post by rhiifuu
do boys have cooties????????

idk what cooties are but some boys have cookies
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Josb
inb4 penis size questions.

I was going to pose a question about that to you :mmm:
Original post by rhiifuu
would you shave your armpit hair if you girlfriend asked?

yup but would be a hard sacrifice
Original post by magiixx
Do boys shave their pubic hair?

idk. Id need to ask my wolfpack about this one

if they can't physically text back then its because they dont wanna seem desperate and playing hard to get. or they not interested
Original post by User23

Because they're wishing they ordered what you were having while they're out havin a cheeky nandos with the lads
Original post by Proxenus
fine but not caked in it. also none of that eye flicker sh1t
fantastic. I pref no to little hair (pubic hair) as for legs all completely shaven
yah but 16 is a pretty young age and we all know how long the majority of relationships lasts
idk what cooties are but some boys have cookies

What's wrong with eyeliner flicks can I ask?
Do you feel protective towards a girl if she is your friend? Do you think about a girl if you like her?

Erm if a guy generally doesnt text back it means he's not interested and if he's playing games he's immature and not worth your time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending