The Student Room Group

Girls, what do want to know about us boys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SeanFM
:console: is it that same guy again? :redface:

Happens to guys, but as for why.. :iiam: it could be any one or more of different reasons. :s-smilie:

Yeah, I am 98% sure he doesn't even like me but like I'm happy if he even just wants to be friends y'know :/

Man, I'm too clingy.
He's shown no interest whatsoever and I just can't let go which is so very bad..
Original post by donutellme
I saw someone who looks like you in sainsbury's lol. Sluts come in a variety of shapes and sizes. It's more a personality rather than a look, but so long as you look decent and presentable (not short skirts or super skinny jeans and crop tops everywhere) you're alright. Just dress normal.

Usually this only happens if they're really hurt about something. Men tend to channel their negative emotions through anger rather than sadness.

Because they like them ofc :biggrin:

They'll try to help you or find reasons to get close and talk to you. They'll stare alot and make alot of small talk etc.

Original post by donutellme
I saw someone who looks like you in sainsbury's lol. Sluts come in a variety of shapes and sizes. It's more a personality rather than a look, but so long as you look decent and presentable (not short skirts or super skinny jeans and crop tops everywhere) you're alright. Just dress normal.

Usually this only happens if they're really hurt about something. Men tend to channel their negative emotions through anger rather than sadness.

Because they like them ofc :biggrin:

They'll try to help you or find reasons to get close and talk to you. They'll stare alot and make alot of small talk etc.

Well there's this guy and when i said morning he just shooed his head. When I was laughing with this guy he looked and then started talking to him.

During a lesson he kept glancing at me from behind. During lesson I opened a Cupboard which stank and gave a right dirty look at it and coughed. He said it stinks right in said yh it does he said i told u it stank. He never did..

During the same lesson we accidently bumped I said oops and he said sorry and glanced now and then
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, I am 98% sure he doesn't even like me but like I'm happy if he even just wants to be friends y'know :/

Man, I'm too clingy.
He's shown no interest whatsoever and I just can't let go which is so very bad..

:console:

I was horribly clingy during 6th form and didn't realise, so it's good that you know that you're somewhat clingy (though I'm not saying that you are :redface:)

I don't know him personally but I dunno.. maybe he is special, and you seeing him very often doesn't help you to get over him.
Original post by mkap
how hard is it to control your desires when you are 'excited'?

Not very

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1004
Original post by Unistudent77
Not sure exactly what you mean.Do you mean:h:ow hard is it to not cum when your ready type thing?OrHow hard is it to not get an erection when someone is say grinding you or heavily flirting in a provocative manner?

i mean like when your making out with a girl and things get heated, how hard is is to control your desires and not go further?
I'm only interested in men

Well there's this guy and when i said morning he just shooed his head. When I was laughing with this guy he looked and then started talking to him.

During a lesson he kept glancing at me from behind. During lesson I opened a Cupboard which stank and gave a right dirty look at it and coughed. He said it stinks right in said yh it does he said i told u it stank. He never did..

During the same lesson we accidently bumped I said oops and he said sorry and glanced now and then

Andy what do you think?
[QUOTE=mkap;62538723]i mean like when your making out with a girl and things get heated, how hard is is to control your desires and not go further?

Not that difficult. If she makes it clear that's all it is then i would never push her. Obviously, my hands may wander but i'd never isntigate more unless i was sure she wanted that...

[QUOTE=xobeauty;62538737]I'm only interested in men

Ngl, took me far too long to get that....
The average age of people reading this thread does worry me slightly but i don't care frankly so whatever.
Original post by Anonbabes
Andy what do you think?

He's a bit odd?
Dunno what you're asking tbh:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What does oral sex and penetrative sex actually feel like for a guy? I've always been curious about this.
What does oral sex and penetrative sex actually feel like for a guy? I've always been curious about this.

I'll tell you when I find out:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
why do some guys refer to girls as tings, b*****, females... anything other than positive terms or just simply girls/ women?
Have you ever made fun of a girl because you liked her?
[QUOTE=Anonymous;62539235]What does oral sex and penetrative sex actually feel like for a guy? I've always been curious about this.

How can i describe that?!?
It's good is what it is....
why so many of you hate feminists, even when they're standing up for you? e.g refusing to accept us fighting to remove the rigid definition of masculinity
Original post by Blondie987

Yeah, although I take the mick out of everyone:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blondie987

Depends on what you mean by 'make fun'.

Ridicule in front of others? No.
Make her feel bad? No.

Tease her in front of others, yes.
One-to-one wind her up about something... Absolutely.

Hope that helps...
would you accept that your partner didnt' enjoy penetration

Original post by Unistudent77
Not that difficult. If she makes it clear that's all it is then i would never push her. Obviously, my hands may wander but i'd never isntigate more unless i was sure she wanted that...

Ngl, took me far too long to get that....
The average age of people reading this thread does worry me slightly but i don't care frankly so whatever.

What's your opinion?
[QUOTE=Anonymous;62539509]What's your opinion?

If you aren't trolling......

Then my comment which you quoted about the average age of people reading this thread could not be anymore valid.

Idk girl, chat to him. He might like you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending