The Student Room Group

Girls, what do want to know about us boys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cremated_Spatula
You're not giving me much to go on but...

Popularity is meaningless to me, but you need to realise that the most popular guys (like the most popular girls) will get a lot of attention from the opposite sex.

It's unrealistic to expect them to take an interest in you or pursue you, when you didn't even try to make an impact.

I feel sorry for the 'less popular guys' tbh

But I don't mean it in a relationshipy way but just in a friendship kind of way and how exactly should I try and make an impact?I just don't want to be ignored by boys anymore none of my friends have this problem and easily have boy mates
Original post by Anonymous
But I don't mean it in a relationshipy way but just in a friendship kind of way and how exactly should I try and make an impact?I just don't want to be ignored by boys anymore none of my friends have this problem and easily have boy mates

Oh right, yeah, sorry.

Why are the less popular guys not even registered as friends in your eyes, if they are the only ones consistently nice to you?

Regardless, I don't know because I don't know anything about you, or the people you hang around with, you just have to make yourself as unique, interesting and fun as possible. If you are reserved all the time/ just say the odd few words here and there and laugh along, you become part of the backdrop (speaking from experience).
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by IFoundWonderland
I prefer men who don't wear their underwear on the outside of their catsuits :sigh:.

Hulk doesn't have a suit :tongue:
Original post by stochasticking
Hulk doesn't have a suit :tongue:

I wouldn't have the patience to deal with Hulk's rage.
I wouldn't have the patience to deal with Hulk's rage.

But he learnt to control it!
Original post by stochasticking
But he learnt to control it!

But he's green :erm:
But he's green :erm:

yeah true :redface:
Original post by iqzmoh
your opinions on a girl asking a guy out & a woman asking a man to marry her lel

Go for it:sexface:

Original post by Lucarious30
I'm used to the lowered eyebrows of disappointment from teachers to be honest:colondollar:

Same

I prefer men who don't wear their underwear on the outside of their catsuits :sigh:.

Hey:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When you're with someone, and I mean, with with someone, and a girl talks to another guy, what are guys thinking...?
When you're with someone, and I mean, with with someone, and a girl talks to another guy, what are guys thinking...?

Talking is fine, in my opinion. As long as there is no physical touching of any sort. Also, if I know the guy prior to the girl meeting him, then it's better, as I can trust him. But, I can also trust her not to do anything with another guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ishan_2000
Talking is fine, in my opinion. As long as there is no physical touching of any sort. Also, if I know the guy prior to the girl meeting him, then it's better, as I can trust him. But, I can also trust her not to do anything with another guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So say if both of us were at a party, but then this guy spoke to me, and there was no physical contact other than helping him up because he was so drunk he's fallen, would you consider that as crossing boundaries??
What does it mean when a guy calls you darling? Just asking this because a guy at work called me darling the other day and I barely know him.
So say if both of us were at a party, but then this guy spoke to me, and there was no physical contact other than helping him up because he was so drunk he's fallen, would you consider that as crossing boundaries??

In that case, you're just being a decent human being...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sabana
What does it mean when a guy calls you darling? Just asking this because a guy at work called me darling the other day and I barely know him.

I can't say I've ever heard a guy call anyone darling:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I can't say I've ever heard a guy call anyone darling:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I thought it sounded odd as well. He had sweets which he was sharing out then he turned to me and asked me do you want some darling?
Original post by sabana
Yes I thought it sounded odd as well. He had sweets which he was sharing out then he turned to me and asked me do you want some darling?

Hmmm I haven't got a clue I'm afraid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gingerlamps1335
What do guys think of girls who haven't been in relationships before, I.e. Haven't kissed/had sex with anyone when they're 19/20 years old

Guys like me want virgins . All my friends are virgins we dont want women who've had sex.We want virgins. Its mainly in my religion and culture to get married to a girl who is a virgin.
Can guys like more than one girl at a time? And would he priorities one over the other? If so, why? Would he think about both?
Can guys like more than one girl at a time? And would he priorities one over the other? If so, why? Would he think about both?

Depends on the guy. Define like? Certainly can't love more than one, unless one is their mum/sis.
Original post by donutellme
Depends on the guy. Define like? Certainly can't love more than one, unless one is their mum/sis.

What do you mean depends on the guy? No lol not like mum or sis. Girls that he likes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending