The Student Room Group

Girls, what do want to know about us boys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tinemither
I'm suggesting you try take it further (the anon was me, accidentally hit the button). After all, if you are fwb then you should try pushing for more. Have you spoken to him about your crush on him? He may feel the same.

he knows how i feel about sex. im still a virgin and he respects that though he would sleep with me and weve talked about it. i was contemplating it. i told him i had a crush on him while i was abroad for about a year. i cant remember what he said exactly but he said something along the lines of 'you didnt show me you had a crush on me' in a joking way meaning we should have had sex but i replied that sex isnt want a crush in and he replied yeah i know and we moved on from the topic.
I'm suggesting you try take it further (the anon was me, accidentally hit the button). After all, if you are fwb then you should try pushing for more. Have you spoken to him about your crush on him? He may feel the same.

were not exactly FWB its not been established but we make out and stuff when we get high together or chill together
Do you think Anastasia from fifty shades of grey is fit? Would you date her?
Original post by Anonymous
were not exactly FWB its not been established but we make out and stuff when we get high together or chill together

Just talk to him :smile: Make sure he doesn't make it sexual. Tell him you like him and would like him to tell you how he feels towards you. If he likes you, brilliant! Hit it off!
Just talk to him :smile: Make sure he doesn't make it sexual. Tell him you like him and would like him to tell you how he feels towards you. If he likes you, brilliant! Hit it off!

okay thanks for your advice, its so nerve racking but i will do it :colondollar:
okay thanks for your advice, its so nerve racking but i will do it :colondollar:

That's alright!
You have to push the boulder a little to get it rolling, I guess :smile: Once it's going, hop on and run along!
Why do guys like "innocent" girls so much?
Reply 1787
Original post by Bham369

yeah i never understood that one :lol:
Why do some guys cheat on their girls?
Original post by mkap

Hence my asking! LOL!
Original post by Bham369

Original post by mkap

Not even I can answer that one properly xD If we are talking virgins, I once heard it was something to do with 'tightness being more pleasurable'? Or because people are fed bullsh*t that innocent people are always the 'freakiest' in bed and they are therefore the most exciting. I honestly don't see the fun in it though.
[QUOTE=Anonymous;63373609]were not exactly FWB its not been established but we make out and stuff when we get high together or chill together

Just see how things go....
If you feel confortable and want to take things further then let it happen.
Play the innocent card, let your hands wander etc... He'll escalate things

Original post by Bham369

Probably a dom/sub thing. If she is 'innocent' then you (as a guy) have full control and power. You can give her pleasure she hasn't experienced before...

However, i'm not that bothered either way. If she is more experienced then things will go very smoothly etc.

If she's female i'm happy :tongue:
Original post by Unistudent77
Just see how things go....
If you feel confortable and want to take things further then let it happen.
Play the innocent card, let your hands wander etc... He'll escalate things

Probably a dom/sub thing. If she is 'innocent' then you (as a guy) have full control and power. You can give her pleasure she hasn't experienced before...

However, i'm not that bothered either way. If she is more experienced then things will go very smoothly etc.

If she's female i'm happy :tongue:

what dya mean by the bold
[QUOTE=Anonymous;63374199]what dya mean by the bold

If you want to escalate things from just 'making out', then you could hint that to him.
He knows you are a virgin and respects that, he will be hesitant to make a stronger move. You could give him a hint by being more intimate.

It's early on a Sunday morning... I'm trying to avoid spelling it out and being overly sexual. What do you think i mean? Haha
what does it mean when a guy keeps looking at a girl and standing up straight with a clenched jaw and eyebrows up when he walks past? Cuz I think he's trying to impress her (her being my friend)
what does it mean when a guy keeps looking at a girl and standing up straight with a clenched jaw and eyebrows up when he walks past? Cuz I think he's trying to impress her (her being my friend)

Agreed.
Original post by Unistudent77
If you want to escalate things from just 'making out', then you could hint that to him.
He knows you are a virgin and respects that, he will be hesitant to make a stronger move. You could give him a hint by being more intimate.

It's early on a Sunday morning... I'm trying to avoid spelling it out and being overly sexual. What do you think i mean? Haha

lol trust me hes sexual, he brings a condom when ever we meet on the chance we sleep together :lol:
@Unistudent77 i dont want to sleep with him haha i want him to be my boyyyy
Why do some guys cheat on their girls?

Why would some girls cheat on their guys? Ask the question to yourself. Why would you cheat on your boyfriend. If you did cheat, is it because he is pushing you away, not sexually or physically attractive enough? The list goes on. Maybe people just forgot the terms 'loyalty', 'trust', 'respect' and 'honesty'.
how can i make my close friend who is a guy like me?

To be brutally honest, I think you need to take a step back and think about what you're doing with your life and with this guy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending