The Student Room Group

I'm a pansexual female, AMA?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shininghour
Honestly I feel like everyone could be pansexual if they met the right person and fell hard enough in love, I don't understand why we insist on labelling ourselves and others. I think we should just all like who we like and quit talking about this. I think inclination to sexualities are entirely nurture rather than nature, and I think the whole world should be over 'sexuality' now and just accept that anyone can fall for anyone.

Honestly preach^
I don't like labels at all, I just thought it would be easier to label myself so people can ask questions and learn.
Reply 81
Honestly I feel like everyone could be pansexual if they met the right person and fell hard enough in love, I don't understand why we insist on labelling ourselves and others. I think we should just all like who we like and quit talking about this. I think inclination to sexualities are entirely nurture rather than nature, and I think the whole world should be over 'sexuality' now and just accept that anyone can fall for anyone.

Good point..I don't think there's a label for me since I'm neither here nor there haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Original post by Anonymous
Honestly preach^
I don't like labels at all, I just thought it would be easier to label myself so people can ask questions and learn.

we have labels because we are talking about exceptional minorities.

The overwhelming majority of the world is straight (it's something like 4% identify as gay/lesbian, and 4% bi for the UK, I wonder what the % is for all these other 'labels' such as pansexual etc'
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Alright, so in that sense you'd be right, normal is defined in a dictionary as 'common' but I suppose my idea of normal is what 'should be' and not what 'is'. So while something might be normal by your definition, it doesn't feel like something that should be normal. Maybe I need a new word.

That second question was to scope out the type of person you are, you seem intolerant to progressive changes of society and consider normality as something to remain so, considering your use of the word 'abnormal' with a tone to silence and talk down to OP.

You should have been aware that using the word 'abnormal' to describe a person would never be taken as something positively, so what are your reasons for purposely insulting someone, or are you just that bored?

So you've grasped an offensive opinion on the "type of person" I am based on your opinion of the connotations around the words I used.

That seems very childish.

To your last question, someone should not be offended by having a trait that is not common, I'm just pointing out facts, if you/they/ the OP choose to be offended, well that's not my fault.
Original post by JD1lla
we have labels because we are talking about exceptional minorities.

The overwhelming majority of the world is straight (it's something like 4% identify as gay/lesbian, and 4% bi for the UK, I wonder what the % is for all these other 'labels' such as pansexual etc'

The overwhelming majority of the world has been raised to view a nuclear family unit as the norm, and is therefore obviously going to be inclined to assume that that's the future for them from a young age, and perhaps that creates a sense of familiarity and security and comfort which could in turn have the effect of making straight relationships seem in general more appealing? I'm sure if the world was overwhelmingly not straight, future generations would grow up with the same inclinations?
Why do you feel the need to be anon?
Reply 86
The overwhelming majority of the world has been raised to view a nuclear family unit as the norm, and is therefore obviously going to be inclined to assume that that's the future for them from a young age, and perhaps that creates a sense of familiarity and security and comfort which could in turn have the effect of making straight relationships seem in general more appealing? I'm sure if the world was overwhelmingly not straight, future generations would grow up with the same inclinations?

Don't overthink it. This isn't a societal issue.

Have another go at why the world is overwhelmingly straight.
Virgin.
Original post by ilovereading
Why do you feel the need to be anon?

I was a little unsure at first, but now I'm just like "who cares."
Virgin.

That's not a question, but yes I am, thank you for noticing.
Ew how can anyone be attracted to pans. I mean i have cooked in some nice ones but i would date it, that's disgusting.
Original post by OliveMonty
I was a little unsure at first, but now I'm just like "who cares."

thats good :biggrin:
I think the most important question hasn't been asked yet.

Are you attracted to pans?
Reply 93
Original post by OliveMonty
That's not a question, but yes I am, thank you for noticing.

How can you know you like both if you've not slept with anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ew how can anyone be attracted to pans. I mean i have cooked in some nice ones but i would date it, that's disgusting.

Pans are surprisingly sensual lovers.
I draw the line at sleeping with the same pans that I cook with, high risk of Sexually transmitted stir-frys.
Original post by Withengar

Anonymous #3, look up a few questions
Original post by Withengar

Yes, woks give me the biggest lady boners.
Pans are surprisingly sensual lovers.
I draw the line at sleeping with the same pans that I cook with, high risk of Sexually transmitted stir-frys.

Wow that's amazing. Do i have to be by a membership or is there some sort of ritual i have to undergo to become a pansexual because no word of a lie, there is this frying pan that has been giving me the look ever since i saw it get all hot and oily. I am only up for a one time thing with it though, it get's angry too quick and is really bossy, i think it has a chip on it's shoulder.
Yes, woks give me the biggest lady boners.

Just make sure to use protection and always do it with teflon pan to prevent any sticking.
Original post by hol918
How can you know you like both if you've not slept with anyone?

I don't know, I guess I just feel it in every part of my being.
I haven't had sex but that doesn't mean other things haven't transpired between me and my previous partners.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending