The Student Room Group

Welbeck dsfc 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by simplygreen
Yeah maybe, I hope there is less people applying though :wink: do you know anyone else applying through the navy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did know one but they've stopped the application process now, so no I dont, do you?
Original post by yzzybrown
I did know one but they've stopped the application process now, so no I dont, do you?

Aww that's a shame. No I don't, have you done any prep for aib yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww that's a shame. No I don't, have you done any prep for aib yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, the officer who interviewed me said to forget about it all until I go and see him for a meeting before the AIB when he'll tell me everything I need to know, have you?
No, the officer who interviewed me said to forget about it all until I go and see him for a meeting before the AIB when he'll tell me everything I need to know, have you?

I did start, like prepping interview questions and watching what the navy is doing because I was told I would be doing mine in March but obviously I'm not now so I'll focus on school for a bit first but I don't think I was having a meeting before aib so I'll just wait till I get an email or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone else on the AOSB between the 9th and 11th of March?
I did start, like prepping interview questions and watching what the navy is doing because I was told I would be doing mine in March but obviously I'm not now so I'll focus on school for a bit first but I don't think I was having a meeting before aib so I'll just wait till I get an email or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah good plan, I guess I have done some AIB prep then because I've gone through interview questions and made loads of notes about the navy in preparation for my interview
Yeah good plan, I guess I have done some AIB prep then because I've gone through interview questions and made loads of notes about the navy in preparation for my interview

At least now I have more time to practice the run, that's my weakest area -_- is there any way to prep for the leadership tasks?

Posted from TSR Mobile
At least now I have more time to practice the run, that's my weakest area -_- is there any way to prep for the leadership tasks?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think there are many ways to practice the leadership tasks other than experience. I'm in the air cadets so I get experience there, but there is a planning exercise at AIB and you can get practice ones online so I recommend trying a couple of those
Original post by Wheatly
Anyone on the AOSB between the 6-8th of march?

I don't think any of us are. Mine is from the 8th to the 10th
Original post by Wheatly
Do you need to take a sleeping bag on your aosb?

No, can you post your Facebook name so I can add you to the Welbeck chat
Original post by H.anand
No, can you post your Facebook name so I can add you to the Welbeck chat

Is this welbeck chat just for army applicants?
Is this welbeck chat just for army applicants?

No, we had one going for the navy but he didn't get in. I can add you if you tell me your name.
Original post by H.anand
No, we had one going for the navy but he didn't get in. I can add you if you tell me your name.

Join it. Great banter.
Original post by H.anand

Ysabel Brown
Ysabel Brown

Your privacy settings won't let me add you. Try adding me, my name is Hursh Anand.
Original post by H.anand
Your privacy settings won't let me add you. Try adding me, my name is Hursh Anand.

Do you have mountains as your cover photo?
Do you have mountains as your cover photo?

Yes
Can you add me to the chat as well please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can you add me to the chat as well please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's your name?
What's your name?

Imogen Street, profile should be me and 2 kids in the woods or in a field

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest