The Student Room Group

Further questions about US HS Diploma/UCAS

How much does the US High School Diploma matter in UK university admissions? Also, on UCAS, do I need to put my grade 12 modules as "pending" and have the referee predict them? If I don't, will my application be rejected?
You would need to check each university entry requirements to see if they place any weight on the HSD.

I wouldn’t recommend listing any modules against your HSD at all. Universities can and will request a transcript after you apply if they want those details (and if they do then they’ll want a transcript whether or not you list your modules on UCAS so you’re just making extra work for yourself). Just list your HSD as pending and have your referee put in a predicted final GPA.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
You would need to check each university entry requirements to see if they place any weight on the HSD.

I wouldn’t recommend listing any modules against your HSD at all. Universities can and will request a transcript after you apply if they want those details (and if they do then they’ll want a transcript whether or not you list your modules on UCAS so you’re just making extra work for yourself). Just list your HSD as pending and have your referee put in a predicted final GPA.

Yeah, currently my referee has submitted predicted grades for my HS GPA and AP exams. Since I inputted the modules already, is there any point to keep them on there or is it better to remove them? (there is no effect right?)

EDIT: Is it OK if I input SAT scores under "US SAT- Redesigned from 2016" (since there are multiple options) and then input the English and Maths subscores separately? Thanks!
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending