The Student Room Group

Looking for a Business Studies mentor

I'm 23 years old. During my GCSE's and A-levels, I wasn't really motivated and my results reflected that. I was bright and very capable, but lazy.

I did my A-levels 5 years ago. Since then I've experienced things that have completely changed who I am and the way I think. I've worked full time, travelled the world, lived in Vietnam for 8 months and met some incredibly inspiring people along the way.

I will be studying Business Studies this September at university. The last year or so I've been doing at least 2-3 hours of reading about business, finance, the economy etc everyday - partly to prepare for my degree and partly because I find it interesting and want to grow my mind. It's often just BBC news - the economy and business section, recapping over GCSE and A-level business stuff and doing 30 minutes of reading an autobiography for inspiration before bed.

I'm looking for someone who has done well, or is doing well in Business Studies that wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction. My aim is a first.

So if there's anyone that wouldn't mind me asking a few questions every now and then, PM me. Thanks :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Bump :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending