The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Get Involved as a KU Alumni!

Are you a recent graduate of Kingston University, excelling in a career you never considered before during your time as a student? Or did you graduate years ago and are now looking for a way to get back on campus? Either way - Kingston University would love to have you as an Alumni Champion!

Supporting students through mentoring, career talks, work experience and judging panels, Alumni Champions can develop their skills in coaching, networking and public speaking, as well as getting a chance to promote their companies or areas of business. By passing on advice and experience, you'll help the next generation of KU students get the best start in their post-uni careers - all whilst having some good fun yourself.

There are tons of different ways to get involved, so don't worry if they aren't all for you- but here's a list of some popular ones! :biggrin:

- Mentor a student
- Online judging (particularly great for any international alumni who want to volunteer remotely!)
- Share your career insights
- Offer work experience
- Talk to prospective students
- Organise graduate events
- Be a Bright Ideas Judge
- Be a final judge

If this sounds like the right thing for you, head to the Alumni section on Kingston University's website and fill out the short form, or call (0)20 8417 3178 for more information.

Make sure to also join Kingston University's alumni network if you haven't already. Open to anyone who has graduated from KU or our partner and predecessor institutions, you can connect with over 200,000+ fellow alumni and receive a tailored newsletter informing you of any class reunions or alumni events. To join, either fill out the form in the Stay in touch section on the Kingston University website or email [email protected].

Luckily, I've still got a few more years until I become an alumni myself - but I look forward to becoming an Alumni Champion whenever I'm able to! :smile:

- Eve (Kingston Rep).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending