The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Looking for Our roomates!! alaw??

hey me and some other girls are looking for our flatmates in alaw , anyone c119-124?? Would be great to chat :biggrin:
Original post by sophs97
hey me and some other girls are looking for our flatmates in alaw , anyone c119-124?? Would be great to chat :biggrin:

im in c211. so im on the floor above you guys. im dom by the way
(edited 8 years ago)
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm in C114 so I assume in close by? Not sure how the room system works tbh :/
Original post by AnyaJay
I'm in C114 so I assume in close by? Not sure how the room system works tbh :/

first number is floors, second number may some way be related to flat (probably is- i haven't worked out the system yet- i haven't bothered to tbh)

but anyway im in the flat above you i think
Reply 4
Original post by greenalien97
first number is floors, second number may some way be related to flat (probably is- i haven't worked out the system yet- i haven't bothered to tbh)

but anyway im in the flat above you i think

Oh fair enough that does make more sense but yeah I messaged the accommodations department and it turns out so far i'm the only one on my floor.. woo woo party for one :P
Original post by AnyaJay
Oh fair enough that does make more sense but yeah I messaged the accommodations department and it turns out so far i'm the only one on my floor.. woo woo party for one :P

Your all by yourself? Means you get more space in the kitchen
Reply 6
Your all by yourself? Means you get more space in the kitchen

True haha but they said it should start filling up, I was so silly I bought a big box of quality streets to sort of share with people and get to know them but now I'll be sat on my own with my quality streets XD part of one!
Original post by AnyaJay
True haha but they said it should start filling up, I was so silly I bought a big box of quality streets to sort of share with people and get to know them but now I'll be sat on my own with my quality streets XD part of one!

Give is a shout if you need help eating the quality Streets
Reply 8
Give is a shout if you need help eating the quality Streets

Don't you worry, I definitely will do!
I'm in the flat next door, I'm in C126! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest