The Student Room Group

is non-sexual cuddling for both opposite and same gender wierd?

a while ago me and my roomate had been messing around and like wrestling/playfighting and when we got tired we both laid down.after while whe were just casually going between just laying together and almost spooning but something slightly different. i have dated guys in the past but it didnt really feel sexual for either of us. my brains been bringing this up for the past few days and i wanna know yalls take on this and opinion on the question
Yeah kinda, hugs are one things, cuddling/spooning another. You say it's nothing sexual but you keep wanting to be touching each other *shrug*
Reply 2
Cuddling is more emotional than sexual. Mind you, often someone you enjoy cuddling you wouldn’t be averse to having sex with
Reply 3
Original post by Zarek
Cuddling is more emotional than sexual. Mind you, often someone you enjoy cuddling you wouldn’t be averse to having sex with

yeah idk,were both like. dudes, but you can almost barely tell hes one and somtimes people asked if theres a girl coming out of my room.and we havnt talked about it in any way afterwords in more of a "its not important enough to mention/its alrdy off my mind way' but idk ive walked in on him plenty of times dressing and masturbating and while i kinda just joke around and stuff hes kinda like gotten red and mumbles and stuff but he could just be nervous about his body.

never dated a guy but wouldnt be adverse to it if they were feminine in general but i didnt feel anything except just. cuddle. and companionship. mioght start a tricky road so we shal see. i might make this a series and ill try to keep yall updated if any of yall care
Reply 4
guys i think its m,ight be nothing, i found female clothes in the room so if hes having females over and there getting undressed then its probably nothing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending