The Student Room Group

I'm a weeaboo AMA ;3

Hey there, I'm a Muslim asian! Into gaming, anime, manga and pewdiepie. My life revolves around watching anime, reading manga, gaming, watching poods and fangirling over anime with my friends :wink: I also love metal....yes I'm a lazy weird weeaboo
Ask meh anything! :3
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

What games do you play?
Do you really think it's socially acceptable to actually call yourself a weeaboo? Do you know the views Japanese people have on 'weeaboos'?
How old are you?
I'm 19, going to be 20 soon D:
well recently I've purchased Elder scrolls Oblivion, i heard it was one of the best and its nice exploring Mehrunes*Dagon's plane of Oblivion! Even through the graphics are not what I'm used to it's all good ^^
I'm also a fan of assassins creed (revelations was the worst!!)
God of war
Legend of Zelda
Prince of Persia
Dark souls
I prefer open world games and rpg.

hmm I said weeabo as a joke xD but they have a negative view of them due to those types of people trying to imitate them?
The hell is a weeaboo :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Do people bully you at school for being a weaboo?

Do you know much Japanese?
Original post by noticemesenpai
I'm 19, going to be 20 soon D:
well recently I've purchased Elder scrolls Oblivion, i heard it was one of the best and its nice exploring Mehrunes*Dagon's plane of Oblivion! Even through the graphics are not what I'm used to it's all good ^^
I'm also a fan of assassins creed (revelations was the worst!!)
God of war
Legend of Zelda
Prince of Persia
Dark souls
I prefer open world games and rpg.

hmm I said weeabo as a joke xD but they have a negative view of them due to those types of people trying to imitate them?

Japanese people, in all cases I've seen, find 'weeaboos' extremely disrespectful - it's seen as taking the piss out of them I suppose.
Original post by ldeasForLife
The hell is a weeaboo :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Weeaboo" and "Otaku". Many people mix them up or think they mean the same thing. Otaku basically**by it's American**(The Japanese one is drastically different and is an insult there) that someone is obsessed with manga, anime, and Japanese video games."

gawsh I said it as a joookkke xD but heres the definition!
does anime turn you on
Hey there, I'm a Muslim asian! Into gaming, anime, manga and pewdiepie. My life revolves around watching anime, reading manga, gaming, watching poods and fanvirlijg over anime with my friends :wink: I also love metal....yes I'm a lazy weird weeaboo
Ask meh anything! :3

What kind of metal bands do you like?
Original post by binkierose
Japanese people, in all cases I've seen, find 'weeaboos' extremely disrespectful - it's seen as taking the piss out of them I suppose.

Well okay....o.o
Original post by Man.bear.pig
does anime turn you on

Whaatt? No xD
Original post by That_Punk_Life
What kind of metal bands do you like?

Systems of a down
Metallica
Slipknot
Judas priest
Open to any types of metal xD
Systems of a down
Metallica
Slipknot
Judas priest
Open to any types of metal xD

Favourite slipknot song? :biggrin:
Original post by Lord Samosa

i only know vermillion and that was after coming across it when I was 12. I had a boner the whole time for some reason.
Original post by Lord Samosa

Ooooh! It's good to see you in my thread!!! :biggrin: woop!
hmmmm! I love all of their songs! Psychosocial! Wait and bleed...the devil in I! :wink: welcome to my thread
You are the one who is from brummy right?
How does one pronounce weeaboo?
Original post by toonervoustotalk
You are the one who is from brummy right?

Its been a while ; p
Its been a while ; p

Ok so are you going to uni this year?
Reply 19
do you think as humans there is anyway we would be able to accept aliens when we can't accept each other

Quick Reply

Latest