The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Haven't got Accomodation yet

Hi,
I'm getting a little worried about the fact that I haven't recieved a place for accomodation now even though we start in less than three weeks. My application still says that its processing and its been like that for days now.

Is it worth worrying about or should I just wait?
I've been in your position and I got an offer on Friday.
I would say wait, but if you have any worries I would suggest calling the Accomodation Office! :smile:
Good luck!
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Original post by andrehehas
I've been in your position and I got an offer on Friday.
I would say wait, but if you have any worries I would suggest calling the Accomodation Office! :smile:
Good luck!

Thanks for the advice, I think i'll wait til wednesday.
yeah im in the same position as I went through clearing. did you get in through clearing? i dont suppose its sheffield is it?
Reply 4
There's no harm calling in. Find out whats going on. While you're trying to be patient, just remember that you're going to end up paying for it, so in that case find out about it as soon as you can.
Original post by sqwertylol
yeah im in the same position as I went through clearing. did you get in through clearing? i dont suppose its sheffield is it?

No, Staffordshire University + I didnt get my results on results day, I got them the following wednesday so my application got delayed.
Original post by McFish
There's no harm calling in. Find out whats going on. While you're trying to be patient, just remember that you're going to end up paying for it, so in that case find out about it as soon as you can.

Thanks, okay I will give them a call later today, see what's going on.
Original post by McFish

Just got an email 30 mins ago. I got my accomodation :biggrin:
Reply 8
Awesome :biggrin:
Original post by GrassThatCowsEat
Just got an email 30 mins ago. I got my accomodation :biggrin:

Great to hear :smile: I'm the Official Rep for Staffs uni on TSR so if you've got any questions about anything let me know :h:

You can come chat in the 2015 applicant thread too.

Hope you're looking forward to welcome week :biggrin:

Katie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending