The Student Room Group

Glasgow Applicant Self Service

Hi, I am having trouble uploading my grades on the self service website, in order to confirm my place at Glasgow (I took a gap year so already met conditions). I emailed admissions because there is nothing on the 'to do list' in order to upload grades and they have been working to resolve problem for months now. Has anyone else had this problem? Could this impact my application for accomodation? Many thanks
Original post by IAWC2003
Hi, I am having trouble uploading my grades on the self service website, in order to confirm my place at Glasgow (I took a gap year so already met conditions). I emailed admissions because there is nothing on the 'to do list' in order to upload grades and they have been working to resolve problem for months now. Has anyone else had this problem? Could this impact my application for accomodation? Many thanks

Having the exact same problem! I received the right grades and yet weeks later it still says 'Waiting for confirmation' on UCAS for Glasgow whereas Newcastle (which was my insurance) confirmed that I had got in a day after. I emailed the helpline almost a week ago now but they still haven't replied (they were helpful when I had a problem before so I'm not sure why it is taking so long this time) so I don't know what to do. Funnily enough, I'm also taking a gap year and I applied for deferred entry - maybe it has something to do with that.
The thing that I'm mostly confused about is why we would need to upload our results when it automatically loads through UCAS - also because I did the IB I do not receive any certifications for another few months so I have no official documentation to provide. However, on UCAS it specifically says to 'upload evidence to Applicant Self-Service by the 31st July'. Sorry I couldn't provide any actual but at least we're in the same boat!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending