The Student Room Group

Glasgow Medical School Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emilyi20
This is getting dull. Penny is seemingly deliberately only seeing what they want to see in these replies - never have I said I don't like going out. I actually said I fully intend to make the most of the social stuff.

Relatively few graduates - compared to all the graduates studying medicine. Silly me thinking that would be obvious.

It's unfortunate, the impression being made here. I don't think Glasgow would appreciate it somehow.

Time to move on I think, let's keep fingers crossed for more offers in the next few days for everyone waiting :smile:

Here here

Posted from TSR Mobile
So who else is hyped for another week of checking track like their watch????? I know i am!
Original post by Benziiii7
So who else is hyped for another week of checking track like their watch????? I know i am!

Already started!
Hi All

Most Scottish school leavers will presumably get the AB at AH conditional offer.

Does anyone think Glasgow will still accept you if your actual results are BBB instead of AB?

Thanks
Original post by duncanrit
Already started!

me too!!!
Original post by Bogshed
Hi All

Most Scottish school leavers will presumably get the AB at AH conditional offer.

Does anyone think Glasgow will still accept you if your actual results are BBB instead of AB?

Thanks

I dont think so, unless it stipulates in the offer that BBB at advanced higher is an alternative condition
Reply 1586
Got an offer in the morning. Still nothing from ucas though.
Original post by Atham
Got an offer in the morning. Still nothing from ucas though.

Congrats! Are you Scottish or RUK applicant? What time did you get the offer?
Any england yet?
Reply 1589
Original post by Timewilltellu
Congrats! Are you Scottish or RUK applicant? What time did you get the offer?

EU. 6 AM Central European time, so 5 AM in Glasgow
Original post by Atham

Thanks. So RUK is not yet started.
Original post by Atham

Congrats on the offer! What is the first letter of your surname?
Reply 1592
I'm RUK, still waiting....
Original post by wanab
I'm RUK, still waiting....

You are not alone. Good Luck.
Reply 1594
Original post by Timewilltellu
You are not alone. Good Luck.

Good luck to you too :smile:
Reply 1595
I started looking at accommodation... Then had to stop myself because I was getting too attached to Glasgow, and I don't even have an offer haha (RUK) :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fibsy
I started looking at accommodation... Then had to stop myself because I was getting too attached to Glasgow, and I don't even have an offer haha (RUK) :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you do end up here, pick murano. All the other halls have a terrible atmosphere

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fibsy

Posted from TSR Mobile

i feel you :frown: i am already ridiculously attached to Glasgow, yet not heard a thing (i'm RUK too) :frown: don't know what i'll do if i don't get in!
I JUST GOT AN OFFER!! omg i am ridiculously happy rn! i just checked track out of habit and there it was! came through a few minutes ago!

Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear!!
do offers come out in regional order(scots, ruk etc.)?? :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending