The Student Room Group

Glasgow Medical School Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SP4345
Does anyone know if there are still offers to be released to Scottish students? Or does anyone even still think that it is likely that they will release more offers to Scottish students?

It's not looking very likely for you guys, sorry to say.

Anything can happen though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1781
Original post by heytherepal
sorry to ask you about this on here but what does your boyfriend think about Newcastle? I've got offers from Newcastle and Glasgow but absolutely torn between the two!

He really enjoys it. He is Hibe on this forum, I'm sure if you PM him he will be happy to chat to you about it.
Reply 1782
Original post by Pennyarcade
It's not looking very likely for you guys, sorry to say.

Anything can happen though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you think any more RUK are going to be given out? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1783
I'm an international student myself and at this point, I've given up all hopes of getting an offer :frown: Does anyone want to cry together haha
Original post by zethra
I'm an international student myself and at this point, I've given up all hopes of getting an offer :frown: Does anyone want to cry together haha

maybe they're not done sending out offers to international students yet?
Reply 1785
Original post by rachel_roar

Hey Rachel! I think they're done with offers though because it seemed like no one else is getting any and besides the quota for us is quite small. Hope you'll get one if not already :P
Original post by zethra
Hey Rachel! I think they're done with offers though because it seemed like no one else is getting any and besides the quota for us is quite small. Hope you'll get one if not already :P

that's true, they send out only 40+ offers for international students. and you too! (:
What is the quota for RUK?
Original post by zethra

It was my highest hope uni... Now... Screwed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by scarytsrrr
It was my highest hope uni... Now... Screwed

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! :frown:
Out of interest, did anyone apply to a back up course and which one?
Reply 1791
Original post by rachel_roar

Stop it rachel. Just wait. XD Believe in yourself
Original post by Turmoil Calmness
Stop it rachel. Just wait. XD Believe in yourself

yes sir
Original post by AStephens2509

Well biomed as most ppl do

Posted from TSR Mobile
I went for Biochemistry at Glasgow, I liked the way their school of Life Sciences was structured, even though it didnt have biomed.
Although I later decided i would rather reapply to Medicine
Original post by AStephens2509

Yeah I applied for medical sciences
Usually people go for biomedical sciences or medical sciences, I know people who has applied to law/chemistry
Anything today? Starting to give up hope :frown:
Rejection RUK
Original post by Hussm
Rejection RUK

Sorry to hear that :frown: best of luck with the rest of your application
Original post by Fibsy
Maybe they're making tough decisions between borderline applicants? :/
I've been so stressed out this week. I had a dream in which I got an offer, then within the dream I woke up and it was true... Then I actually woke up. My body hates me :erm:
Worried because so many offers came out on Wednesday, then it went quiet for the rest of the week. I think I'll phone them tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey i was wondering if you called them? I was just wondering because I am a school leaver and still waiting for something! I had an interview but unfortunately haven't heard anything back yet :frown: . Getting really nervous at this moment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending