The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Some questions on accommodation (Tyler Court B)

Hey there, guys. Just as a little introduction, my name's Taylor, and I'm going to be studying Computer Science with a Year in Industry, starting in September. I've recently had my accommodation allocated to me, and I'm staying in Tyler Court B, Flat 10 (if I could meet some flatmates here, that'd be great :P).

Basically, I've hit the dilemma of where I've found the 'essential' list of things I need to bring with me, but I've just been told by someone on the phone from Kent Hospitality that that list meets the bare minimum of what I need to bring.

So, if someone could help me out here and give me some sort of idea of what I should bring with me, that'd be great. I'm new to this website, so apologies if there's already a thread somewhere that explains this.

Anyway, that's about all. Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by TSRandom
Hey there, guys. Just as a little introduction, my name's Taylor, and I'm going to be studying Computer Science with a Year in Industry, starting in September. I've recently had my accommodation allocated to me, and I'm staying in Tyler Court B, Flat 10 (if I could meet some flatmates here, that'd be great :P).

Basically, I've hit the dilemma of where I've found the 'essential' list of things I need to bring with me, but I've just been told by someone on the phone from Kent Hospitality that that list meets the bare minimum of what I need to bring.

So, if someone could help me out here and give me some sort of idea of what I should bring with me, that'd be great. I'm new to this website, so apologies if there's already a thread somewhere that explains this.

Anyway, that's about all. Thanks in advance :smile:

It's going to vary per person, so I can't really tailor specific advice (unless you ask specific questions!). As you're new to the site, this might be of some use http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=15855-what-to-take-to-university-checklist
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Ah, wonderful. Thanks a lot :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending