Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Kent University, Canterbury Campus Accommodation Swap 2023

Tyler Court A, en-suit.
Mixed genders.
Canterbury Campus.

Has anyone got a room (preferably with an en-suit) that is girls only that I can swap with? Let me know ASAP.
Preferably a swap, but I don't mind just getting rid of the room.
Original post by maryamkhanar
Tyler Court A, en-suit.
Mixed genders.
Canterbury Campus.

Has anyone got a room (preferably with an en-suit) that is girls only that I can swap with? Let me know ASAP.

Hey!

Just wanted to hop on here and add that it may be worth emailing [email protected] because they might be able to help you! If not, you could also try posting this in the official freshers group on Facebook as you may be able to find someone there! :smile:

Best of luck with everything!

Natalie
University of Kent Student Rep
(edited 7 months ago)
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
I’m still waiting to see if I get my student accommodation, if I get an offer that suits your needs I can always let you know.
Tyler Court A, en-suit.
Mixed genders.
Canterbury Campus.

Tyler Court A, en-suit.
Mixed genders.
Canterbury Campus.

Hey! I'm still waiting to here which accomodation I'll be in but if I can't do a swap could I still have the room? x
(edited 7 months ago)
hi! this may be out of topic but how would we know if its mixed genders or not? my offer stated the building , but did not specify rooms or other details of the room
Original post by Anonymous
hi! this may be out of topic but how would we know if its mixed genders or not? my offer stated the building , but did not specify rooms or other details of the room

Hi,

I would recommend contacting [email protected] via e-mail as soon as possible. Outline your situation and they will respond as soon as they can.

In the meantime you can find some FAQ about moving in here.

I hope this helps :smile:.

Alia
Original post by University of Kent
Hi,

I would recommend contacting [email protected] via e-mail as soon as possible. Outline your situation and they will respond as soon as they can.

In the meantime you can find some FAQ about moving in here.

Alia

hi ! ive emailed the accom and they havent replied. due to the fact that i have to respond to the offer by today, ive already accepted the offer. i hope changes can still be made (if rooms are in-fact available)
Original post by Anonymous
hi ! ive emailed the accom and they havent replied. due to the fact that i have to respond to the offer by today, ive already accepted the offer. i hope changes can still be made (if rooms are in-fact available)

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that. There is no guarantee that you will be able to change your accommodation after today but you can contact the accommodation team to find out, or wait for their response.

If you have any circumstances where a room change is necessary please notify the accommodation team e.g. medical condition/disability as you may need a specific type of accommodation.

There is also this written on the FAQ's about accommodation: (be sure to scroll down to the section titled "Changing your room/contract and leaving early")
MicrosoftTeams-image (23).png

Please do note that if you want to swap accommodations on campus, to do so formally with the university. As stated above, informal swaps may leave you with a fine.
Alia
University of Kent Student Reps
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending