The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

How many days of uni per week

Want to do Computer science (cybersecurity) BSc at university of kent, how many days of uni would i have to go to as i pretty much live a different city but commuting will take an hour. So if its everyday, not going to consider kent, but 2-3 days wouldnt be so bad.
Original post by fbdfbdfgf
Want to do Computer science (cybersecurity) BSc at university of kent, how many days of uni would i have to go to as i pretty much live a different city but commuting will take an hour. So if its everyday, not going to consider kent, but 2-3 days wouldnt be so bad.
Hi there

Although I do not study computer science, I am a final year law student at the University of Kent, and I believe timetable arrangements should be fairly similar. Your timetable really depends on what modules you are taking. Over the past few years, my timetable has varied quite a lot.

This term, I have lessons four days a week. However last term I had lessons on three days a week. I am aware of other students who have had lessons on two days or five days a week as well. However, at the start of the school year, it is possible to have your timetable changed slightly. Last year, because my driving lessons clashed with one of my modules, I was able to request to change to a different class.

In Kent, our lectures and seminars are both in person, however, the lectures are also recorded, and you can access them online afterwards. This may help to reduce the burden on having to travel to the university every day.

I hope this helps. If you have any other queries on studying at Kent, I will be happy to answer them.
Chloe
University of Kent student rep
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending