The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

The Arcade Accommodation

Just wondering if there were any students moving into the halls, 'The Arcade', that are/will be attending UCL in the coming academic year.
I'll be moving in and will pretty much be alone...so was just wondering if anyone else is in this situation.
Also, I think there's some sort of an ice-breaker/get-to-know everyone session which takes place on the Monday, 14th September; however, I'm sadly moving in 2 days later. I hope I don't miss out on all the bonding that will be going on! #foreveralone
Reply 1
bump
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by ace_uchiha
Just wondering if there were any students moving into the halls, 'The Arcade', that are/will be attending UCL in the coming academic year.
I'll be moving in and will pretty much be alone...so was just wondering if anyone else is in this situation.
Also, I think there's some sort of an ice-breaker/get-to-know everyone session which takes place on the Monday, 14th September; however, I'm sadly moving in 2 days later. I hope I don't miss out on all the bonding that will be going on! #foreveralone

I am in the same boat, there is actually a facebook group for students moving into the Arcade this September where you can find your flatmates. I am a UCL fresher and have found a bunch of other UCL freshers too so you are definitely not alone...I think there was even talk of a UCL fresher gathering :P Also there is another ice-breaker on the 28th September don't worry about missing the first one :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Ionosphere12
I am in the same boat, there is actually a facebook group for students moving into the Arcade this September where you can find your flatmates. I am a UCL fresher and have found a bunch of other UCL freshers too so you are definitely not alone...I think there was even talk of a UCL fresher gathering :P Also there is another ice-breaker on the 28th September don't worry about missing the first one :smile:

Oh is there? I'll have a check around to see if I can find it, otherwise, if you don't mind, want to drop me the link? :P
A UCL fresher gathering would be great! Definitely would try and tag along to that. I just hope everyone hasn't started pairing off by the time I move in, aha!
https://www.facebook.com/arcade.crm?ref=br_rs

That's the link to 'Arcade Crm', if you add them as a friend they'll add you to the group :smile: I'm sure everyone will still be very welcoming, you're probably not the only one moving in a bit later

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending